Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

The most beautiful girl I have seen in a while.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Ellen Page for being cute as hell.

Michelle Rodriguez because she's badass, could snap me like a toothpick, and apparently I'm into that ****.

Helena Bonham Carter 'cause I'm definitely into the whole sickly pale, self-destructive vibe thing.

To name a few.

She's the rarest of breeds: very skinny, but massive natural boobs. I go crazy for that kind of girls.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't like very skinny girls. When you, well... hug her it's like you hug skeleton. Surely, it doesn't mean I like fat girls, but firm chubby bottom is better than skunky skinny bum.

When you, well... hug her it's like you hug skeleton.
Mate, when you hug Michelle Keegan, you'll feel like hugging two balloons on a stick. Look at her, man, you'd pay good money to hit that.

She's the rarest of breeds: very skinny, but massive natural boobs. I go crazy for that kind of girls.
Finally, a guy who likes thin women with big boobs. How refreshing.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't like very skinny girls. When you, well... hug her it's like you hug skeleton. Surely, it doesn't mean I like fat girls, but firm chubby bottom is better than skunky skinny bum.
There's nothing wrong with liking "fat girls." I quite like them, myself.

...but yeah, to each their own.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/