Help with western

Tools    

well there is this western i'm looking for where a woman took something where it made life perfect then shes got to deal with coming back from it.

Semper Fooey
well there is this western i'm looking for where a woman took something where it made life perfect then shes got to deal with coming back from it.
Are you kidding me?

well it's was in couler and it's from the 60s see this was a flim my mam was looking for so i have never seen it before

Semper Fooey
If you are serious about finding it, the description is so vague it is hard to know what the movie is about.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I cannot understand anything you're saying. When you say "took something", do you mean drugs? Type slower and try to breathe. Oxygen = Good.

Semper Fooey
Okay, that makes sense, she was taking drugs, but maybe then he doesn't mean it is a western, but that is an American movie (from the Western hemisphere).

Actually, I don't think there are all that many trippy westerns, but maybe it is contemporary set in one of those western states.

I'm going to take a stab at it, not a western, but what the hell. Panic in Needle Park. Or The Trip.

Well i got some more info and she gets a potion from some trader with a werid hat that makes life perfect then when the potion stops working she has got to deal with the normal life.by the way the reason i have little info is because my mam saw this in the late 70s and it is set in one of those western states.

Semper Fooey
I can't find anything during that period with a plot like that. The only fantasy western I know of from the sixties and seventies is The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao.

I wonder if your mam is thinking of one of the original Star Trek episodes called "Mudd's Women". In it the women are made far more beautiful by a drug that they are given from a weird looking guy called Harry Mudd. I think from memory he might have been wearing a funny hat also.

Semper Fooey
I was thinking it sounded like a Twilight Zone also, but I know there is nothing from the original series like that.

I tried the imdb search base for fantasy western for sixites and seventies and just a few titles came up and the only one that actually was a FW was Doc Lau.