1. The Man with a Movie Camera vs. 16. Amadeus
8. Touch of Evil vs. 9. Heavenly Creatures
5. Out of the Past vs. 12. Heat
4. Mildred Pierce vs. 13. Platoon
6. The French Connection vs. 11. Pulp Fiction
3. Cabaret vs. 14. Midnight Cowboy
7. Persona vs. 10. Fight Club
2. A Boy and His Dog vs. 15. Million Dollar Baby
Dude, you know you're not supposed to vote on a match unless you've seen both films, right? And if you have seen all the films in this bracket, update your dang "Movie Lists".
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah, I don't know how many times I have to emphasize the "only vote if you've seen both rule". To me, it's pretty damn simple really.

7. Persona vs. 10. Fight Club
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!

Wow, this is a tougher bracket. Have seen a good number, but can't remember them well enough to vote properly. This one was a tough call though. Ask me tomorrow and my choice might be different.

yeah but i nominated it. i thought we were friends.
lol... We are. I think you're starting to take this "SC seriously". Hell, I voted for Chinatown and it's against a film I nominated.

I really want to vote Persona and i know i will still vote for Persona after ive seen Fight Club, but im not going to because i dont want to spend my time watching Fight Club.

The Man with a Movie Camera vs. Amadeus
The French Connection vs. Pulp Fiction
Persona vs. Fight Club

Fight Club
is really well made, really enjoyable, and definitely worth a watch, but it is political, and it's politics feel wrong to me. And for as much of a Hollywood production Amadeus is, I still find a large part of my relation with Mozart's music visually and emotionally guided by this film. It has to be one of the most detailed period films I have ever seen.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Persona vs. 10. Fight Club

it was very interesting that these two got paired up together. man, Persona sure was a mind ****. i probably won't be able to sleep now.

Persona is cinema at its most primal, most uncompromising form. The speaker and the listener. Are humans really so sinful that we have to remain silent for fear of telling lies? In cinema, there is Persona, and there is everything else.