Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Jumper- solid entertainment to me, who cares about the realism of it all

The Lucky Ones- underrated performances and really just a fun movie

Man on Fire- maybe not as much hatred for people, but I think it's a great movie

Thinking about it...
People hate "Staying Alive" (1983), but I looove it!
Some people don't like "Fargo" - I can't really understand why.
I think it's a great movie.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I'm another person who thinks Natural Born Killers is a masterpiece. Oliver's best.

Hmm, I don't care for Natural Born Killers, does absolutely nothing for me. I can't think of anything redeeming about it.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Agreed! I think quite a few of M. Night Shyamalan's movies have recieved undeserved hatred, although I admit he's definitely going down hill. What the hell was with that scene in Devil where the security guard drops that donut or bagel or something and it lands face down and, totally serious, he claims it as proof of the devil?...

Oh, and mine's Vanilla Sky. What I find interesting about this movie is that everyone who watched it when it first came out HATED it but everyone who I've forced to watch it in the past couple of years have LOVED it. Weird.

Agreed! I think quite a few of M. Night Shyamalan's movies have recieved undeserved hatred, although I admit he's definitely going down hill. What the hell was with that scene in Devil where the security guard drops that donut or bagel or something and it lands face down and, totally serious, he claims it as proof of the devil?...

Oh, and mine's Vanilla Sky. What I find interesting about this movie is that everyone who watched it when it first came out HATED it but everyone who I've forced to watch it in the past couple of years have LOVED it. Weird.
Agreed on Vanilla Sky. I was totally engrossed on first viewing, but on a recent rewatch I don't think it held up quite as well. Can't say I love it, but I still think it's pretty cool.

As for Night, I like all his movies. Even Lady in the Water, though I do think it was somewhat weak. The Happening was by far his weakest, in my opinion.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Yea, I liked Lady in the Water too. I'd say Devil was slightly weaker than The Happening though. I think The Happening had a slightly cooler concept and better death scenes.

Yea, I liked Lady in the Water too. I'd say Devil was slightly weaker than The Happening though. I think The Happening had a slightly cooler concept and better death scenes.
I haven't seen Devil or Airbender yet. They're in my netflix queue.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'd say Devil was slightly weaker than The Happening though. I think The Happening had a slightly cooler concept and better death scenes.
M. Night did Devil? That was possibly the worst film I have ever seen.

The Butterfly Effect

Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell. Its the kind of a movie to bring you out of a depressed mood. Funny as Hell.