the worst movies ever

Tools    

Actually, it looks like Emilio Estevez, pretending to be Chevy Chase pretending to be a robot.
Either that, or Zach Braff is allergic to bee stings.

I liked X-Men: The Last Stand. It's not the best of the X-Men movies, but it's a good movie.

I liked Silver Linings Playbook too.

If you're gonna put X-Men 3 and Transformers in the same league as Battleifeld Earth, you don't know the worst of the worst.

https://letterboxd.com/theanalyzer/l...-best/page/15/

I just reached 1500 movies yesterday. This is the last page of a list of every movie I've seen, ranked from best to worst. Thank you for the recs, MoFo, and you're welcome for the recs back.

Btw, in this pandemic I'm watching around three movies a day. Asstons of cheesy B-movies on Tubi.

Yeah there's a lot of other movies worse than some of even Hollywood's worst of the worst shockers.

Just have a scout of most 80s B-movies that copy stuff like Alien and Jaws... body shockers that copy Cronenberg like TerrorVision (1986).
Jaws also sparked a trend in low budget creature features.
Stuff involving anything from rats and bats to wasps, spiders etc.

Anything after the year 2000 from The Asylum studios.
They have a knack for making movies with similar titles to actual blockbusters.

One Asylum movie built to capitalise on The Martian was a movie called Martian Land.
They used old sportscar seats, with games console controllers... for a ship's cockpit. Complete with the walls made from upturned plastic pallets.
Spacesuits made from wetsuits with the logos scratched off with sandpaper, with motocross body armour over the top......... with welding masks with electrical tape stripes on them for space helmets.
The sets/locations... seemed to be simply hiring factory space while the factory staff were on break.
This was the top end of Asylum productions too

Edit:
Here's a pic of both the spacesuits and the cockpit, all in one...