MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

The volume of injuries and out for the years are absolutely staggering this season. That being said it does take the pressure off and allows me to throw darts and see if they stick to the board. Sometimes that's fun.
I'll definitely second this. Getting wrecked by injuries is weirdly liberating and, at a certain point, it's the only fantasy sports bucket list item left: somehow winning it all despite getting slammed by bad luck.

That said, I would prefer it not happening on baseball and football back-to-back, please and thank you.

Derrick Henry has his shoe off on the sideline. Yikes...

Let the night air cool you off
Dude I f*cking hate the Eagles so much. Miles Sanders gets hurt so RB2 Kenneth Gainwell, the only back to show anything this year for them slides all the way down the depth chart behind Boston Scott and Jordan Howard. Don't push me, I'm close to the edge.

Sam Darnold demonstrating why he won't be in the NFL for much longer. Yikes. I mean, it was a nice run but he is not a running back. He took a nasty shot and went straight to the sideline. Yowza!

The trick is not minding
Holden and I in a close game. Will come down to if Brady is able to put this game out of reach or not during the 4 pm games. Don’t want to go into tonight’s late game with a small lead where Conklin theoretically could rally him back into this.

Nice play for Cooks. With that and Herbert goin today you'll probably be good. I don't think imma break 60 today. Yikes. You got the Jacksonville kid too? Not lookin good for me unless I pick up a late score or 2 here I reckon

A system of cells interlinked
Oof. Calvin Ridley just announced he’s stepping away from football.
Whatever he is going through, I hope he’s able to get well.

What the... just what I need! Anyway, hope he gets everything worked out.

The trick is not minding
Let's see if Elliot can have a monster game.
I actually need you to win. The more players at 4-4 with lower point totals than I, the better.
No offense LVB!

The trick is not minding
Good game, Holden! Hopefully you can turn things around soon.
The good news is I’m 4-4 and currently second on overall points. Even better is the amount of teams sitting at 4-4 along with me.
Bad news is I get LVB next week with a possible return of McCaffrey. I’ll be without my MVP, Brady. Hoping Burrow can put up similar numbers in this game, but I doubt it. I’ll settle for 25 from him.
Next weeks matchup between Parrotheads and Clowns is going to be good! And important. The winner creates some separation between the others while sitting at 6-3.
LKA won is 6th in a row, while The Empire once again found a way to win a close game. They’ll both hold onto the top spots.
And Yoda won his second match of the year!

Friggin' yikes.

I mean I've just assumed for years that his ridiculously physical style and workload would lead to injury, but after 2-3 years of it not happening I just started to think maybe he was just an insanely tough dude mostly immune to those kinds of things.

A system of cells interlinked
Hey, when God closes a door He opens a window.

And then a football player falls out of that window and breaks their ankle.
Or quits.