The illustrious Kong is back!!!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Sedai is glad to see the astute Kong is back in action. I saw Hero while you were away, and you were right, it was amazing.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I don't think he'll remember me, but hey. Welcome back.

Now all we need to do is find Bealle... COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY!

Put me in your pocket...
It's about time you found your way back here Kong. You have been very much missed.

Welcome back!

I must become Caligari..!
Hey, Hey Kong... Good to see you back!!, You've been missed...
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The People's Republic of Clogher
...and a big Hello from sunny Ireland.

(and not this kinda hello)

Cool beans. I remember seeing a post written in the third person (it's third right?) and thinking to myself, that's one ill brotha'. And Kong is pretty hairy like BigFoot so mo' props ta' dat'. Booya.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

MovieForums Extra
Birdy is glad Kong is back. She missed him and his insight.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Kong
What would "merging" entail?
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Sex with Monkeypunch...I think.
Seems strangely apropos.

Kong (if I may call you 'Kong'), I've read some of your posts and am heartened to see a good poster return to the mofofold. I vote that you have Yoda merge your names as Kong. And since no one else has voted, I b'lieve the motion should be carried. By the way, I have a lot of opinions.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Seems strangely apropos.
Well, I do like germane discussion...especially when it concerns bratwurst and Sauerbraten.

Anywho...what's your pick for the next movie club discussion, Kong, 'ol buddy?

Oh...and I support 'merging' names too. I think you should have to be held accountable for all your old posts. You know...casting stones, lynching, and death by fire...all those kind of pleasantries. I heard Ape meant tastes like Peruvian Soccer Player meat…could be just a rumor proported by those damn dirty communists, tho’.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
What the.... For 3˝ seconds there I thought Kong was actually back. But this place is still hopelessly Kongless.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Caity misses the big hairy ape...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Caity misses the big hairy ape...
Like Caity, Annie misses the big ape too.

Annie also misses Toose.

The Adventure Starts Here!
The sad part is that, on the main page of the forums, is that Kong teaser trailer. Always reminds me of our Kong.

Does anyone have an email for him, to go smack him upside his little hairy head?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by nebbit
Me too
Me too! I also feel empty inside…... and I lost more than I really had to give. The only hope I cling to is that, Mofos will not respond to my post…specifically the I feel empty part.

One for me and uno for my lost and not forgotten homies that I don't know.

I See You When You're Sleeping
What the.... For 3˝ seconds there I thought Kong was actually back. But this place is still hopelessly Kongless.

I think I will start a Signs fan club, maybe that will bring him back.