Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Tools    

Man...why you people even bother posting is beyond me. "Not a huge fan." Who gives a ****?! "One of my faves." Again...who gives a ****!?

Waste of ******* badwidth is what it is.

****!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

motivationally deficient
yeh i think the topic of this thread has worn out. they do speed up the camera on this movie.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by trotskyist
dont knock it unless youve tried it mate. Sparring is a major part of TKD. unless youve been living under a rock you should know that. were did you get the idea of jui jitsu dominating? no martial art exactly dominates id like to see some jui jitsu taking on aikido, that would be cool
Check out the early UFCs and Vale Tudo events from all over the world for excellent examples of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu clearly dominating every martial art including boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Aikido, Ninjitsu etc
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by Dazed&Confused
Check out the early UFCs and Vale Tudo events from all over the world for excellent examples of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu clearly dominating every martial art including boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Aikido, Ninjitsu etc
No martial arts dominates another anymore because every serious Martial Artist now cross trains in any style that is effective in a fight. In a style vs. style fight the grappler wins 99 times out of 100. Bruce Lee himself said that someone who trained for a year in wrestling and boxing would be able to defeat any Martial Artist in a fight.