Movie you've seen the most

Tools    

Gladiator (2000)

A system of cells interlinked
Blade Runner (Scott, 1982)

Has to be West Side Story. I must have seen this movie at least 70 times.
Oh, my gosh, you beat me to it, Anybodys! I haven't seen it a total of 70 times, but I have seen West Side Story more than any other movie.

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), I use to watch it every day when I was younger, a great adventure movie.

Dachshunds Fear Me
Has to be SINGIN' IN THE RAIN. I grew up watching it chopped up with commercials, and finally saw it in its entirety at the late, lamented Theater 80 St. Marks in Greenwich Village, NY when I was a teenager. I can recite the dialogue.

George: Arthur.

God...
I was going to say, The Wizard of Oz, because over the years I have seen it at least twenty times.
But I think I've seen Braveheart more!
It seems to be on every week, and I watch William Wallace fight for freedom aganst Longshanks!

The Crow is probably the one I've seen the most. The first time I saw it I had rented it. I know I watched six times in the two days I had rented it.

Pulp Fiction is a close 2nd because I used to watch it whenever I could find nothing else to watch.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have watched Terminator 2 so many times, it never gets boring to me. It is one of the best films I have ever watched.

Then there is Predator, This is another film Ive watched to death. I found this awsome but the second one wasnt as good.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I know I am only suppose to pick the one movie I have seen the most, and if I had to guess it would have to be The Goonies, I have seen that movie at least 50 times no joke. A close follow up though would be a 3 way tie between Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, and Goodfellas...Between the three of those combined I have seen them no less than 100 times.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I haven't posted in here because I thought it was too obvious.

...Jaws?....I think we have a nice chat about that one before...