What film(s) make people the most angry?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Talking about rape reminds me of that controversial scene in Straw Dogs, so I looked up the reviews of the recent Lurie remake. Terrible reviews, the few somewhat positive ones were pretty mildly positive. Lurie as I thought screwed it up. It is incredible arrogance for a minimal talent like him to remake a near brilliant film. Apparently, he didn't have much of a budget so at least the producers stupid enough to finance a Lurie directed movie didn't lose a lot of money.

Waiting for Superman - Made me mad about the educational future of the next generation.
Time for me to be a dick, yay!

You needed a film for you to get mad about this? I have never watched the film because I know most of what it's about and I've been mad about it for years. The US education system is pretty awful and the things people have to do to get quality education in this country is ridiculous.

I find a lot of the more "mainstream" documentaries are like this. Food, Inc. is another one. Did you really need a documentary to tell you your food is mostly bad for you? Did you need it to figure out that there's no way they could raise enough chickens for 300 million people without it being disgusting for the chickens? Did anyone really need Super-Size Me to know that eating a lot of fast food is bad for you? Does the world really need Michael Moore?

EDIT: I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm a very mad person. The world sucks, we should just all know this. Just wait until they make a documentary explaining that the middle class is disappearing, you thought you were mad before...

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ This thread is not what makes you angry, but FILMS that make you angry. School systems have sucked since I was in elementary school, long time ago but this is the first documentary I have seen about it.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, BB, akatemple's right. Even if you knew everything the film told you, it'd still be a film that makes you angry, yes?

I've not seen a film depicting the morons who watch The X-Factor, but should that film get made and I saw it, it'd be a film that made me angry and, therefore, would warrant inclusion in this thread.

Here's another one.

Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills. Could not believe what I saw and heard in this documentary. One of the few times I've been genuinely openmouthed when watching a film.

Rosemary's Baby.

An Inconvenient Truth: What's happening to our environment.
This movie angers me because of the downright lies it tries to convince people of.

Hard Candy.That girl from movie was so annoying,and every caracter from that actresses in any movie i watched with her is so annoying that i am waiting for someone to punch her in the head

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This movie angers me because of the downright lies it tries to convince people of.

Anyways, Blindness for me. Every time I think of Julianne Moore's character I want to shoot her.

Suspect's Reviews

I love how divisive An Inconvenient Truth is. It doesn't matter, we'll all die from super bird flu before global warming burns us all to death.

And, sorry i missed the point of the thread, honeykid and akatemple, but the news is usually enough to outrage me (which is probably why my wife won't let me watch any of the 24-hour news channels). I've not seen Waiting for Superman or Super-Size Me for the fact that I got the just of it from previews/common sense. I'd like to watch Waiting for Superman because I'm sure there's info in there that I haven't heard (even if it's biased info), but I usually don't watch those sort of docs because they just make me mad/depressed. Food Inc. would have made me mad but it never really told me anything new. My dumpy, overweight body and the grocery stores told me most of what I needed to know about how bad the food is for me.

But, yeah, those films would probably make my list of films that made me mad, if I bothered to depress myself by watching them.

I completely understand, BB. That's how I judge most of the films I've ever heard of.
From the trailer and your dumpy body?

And at the end of fear, oblivion
The movie Elephant Man made me very angry. The way people treat someone that is different from us. The lack of compassion. Although in the movie, it does show some people that cared for him.

Pretty much any movie with bullying makes me angry and revolted.

A movie called Ben X, based on a novel called Nothing Was All He Said, which was inspired by a true story about a boy with autism, who committed suicide because of bullying.

That truly disgusts me. I hate how some people just don't care and destroy people's lives. I feel so bad for that boy and all the boys and girls who had to go through something like that.

bowling for columbine!

Michael Moore: have u ever been victim of a crime?
Canadian: yes
Michael Moore: what sort crime?
Canadian: burglary.
Michael Moore: and you still does't lock your door?
Canadian: No why would i?

Me screaming out in the classroom: OMFG! she deserves to die! i hope she gets robbed!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tt0310793.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	7651  

And at the end of fear, oblivion
Is it weird the fact that bullies in movies annoy me much more than psychopath killers?
Maybe it's because most of the characters that get killed are annoying?

But yeah. A lot of my favorite movie characters are psychopaths.