Your Final Film

Tools    

Originally Posted by John McClane
I'd have to say The Hunt For Red October. It's my favorite Tom Clancy/Jack Ryan movie and it's also my favorite submarine movie, even though some stuff was just impossible.
I love it to Johnny

Man of La Movies
either Spaceballs, The matrix, LOTR trilogy, or Garden State

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

escape from alcatraz (not sure if spelt right) but mabey i would get some tips on how to get out of death row lol.

if i knew i was dieing, i would watch disney movies, well no not disney but really happy movies like, 50 first dates, clerks, mrs doubtfire, and yeah like those
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Byproduct of the World Ending
Donnie darko, no matter how many times I watch that movie i'd pick up somthing new. If i had to choose a last movie im sure that would be one to keep my mind thinking the entire time.

I thought about this again and I think I would pick a film that I have never seen before. I mean just about anything not predisposed to being lousy. Something old probably, but not defnitely. Go out with a flip of the coin I say. Kinda like , "it is never to late to learn something new" cliche. I think something black and white though, it would go with the mood.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl. Just because it is my ultimate favorite film.

I would have to choose Fight Club not just because it is my favorite movie but because it would prepare you for death. One of the main themes in the movie is, to quote Tyler "you have to know, not fear, know, that one day you are going to die."

id pick either The Shawshank Redemption of Secret Window...just because i love those movies

There are so many good movies, for me it is really difficult to answer this question.

Maxj

what a tough question - lotr trilogy or A History of Violence...
definately something with Viggo

My lord this difficult! Some would simply say their favorite film of all time, but if you are about to die, the mood changes, the kind of imagery you want to see might contrast what you enjoyed in the past. If I have to choose the movie I want to see on my death bed, I choose Milos Forman's Man on the Moon. I would die with a sense of comfort, because I relate so much to Kaufman's story. Hopefully people would remeber me with the fondness Kaufman's friends and family remembered him.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Life of Brian. It'd be nice to end it all with some laughs. That last song would also be entirely appropriate for the occasion.

"If life seems jolly rotten there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing. When you're feeling in the dumps don't be silly chumps. Just push your lips and whistle, that's the thing. And always look on the bright side of life."

Is That Your Best?
The Notebook-What an awesome romantic film.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

I would have to say...

WARNING: "Buffalo '66" spoilers below
That final image of Billy on the bed at the motel with Layla, is just so beautiful, and after that tense strip club scene, I just feel so relieved and so happy when I see that he made the choice to stay alive and stay with her, and that she didn't leave him, and now they're together, and everything's so great and and and and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I just don't think that there's anything else in this world that would give me such a perfect final emotion.

I would watch.... Better Off Dead.....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)