Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

He said his name is RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
It's like, "How much more black could this be?" And the answer is none. None more black.

Originally Posted by dog.gon.gun
It's like, "How much more black could this be?" And the answer is none. None more black.
Brilliant! Mine are in my signature, others include:

Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a ****ed up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours. (ESOTSM)

Morons, your bus is leaving! (Groundhog Day)

Run away! (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Just look at the face: it's vacant, with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet. (Shaun of the Dead)

It' such a fine line between stupid and clever...

These go to eleven.

Usual Suspects -

Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone.

If you want a miracle, BE the miracle. - God, (Morgan Freeman) in Bruce Almighty

"Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong, and somehow I was wrong about everything."

-Chris Kelvin, Solaris

betty; tiger...........

"I remember my mother when she was dyin', looked all shrunk up and gray. I asked her if she was afraid. She just shook her head. I was afraid to touch the death I seen in her. I couldn't find nothin' beautiful or uplifting about her goin' back to God. I heard of people talk about immortality, but I ain't seen it. I wondered how it'd be like when I died, what it'd be like to know this breath now was the last one you was ever gonna draw. I just hope I can meet it the same way she did, with the same... calm. 'Cause that's where it's hidden - the immortality I hadn't seen."

-Private Witt, The Thin Red Line

Michael Corleone (Al Pacino): My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a President or senator. Kay

Adams (Diane Keaton): Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.

Michael Corleone: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?

From The Godfather, luv that movie

-----------
Mark Jake Dylewski

i got two:

Tommy: "John Handcock. Everybody knows its Herbie Handcock"
From Tommy Boy

Joker: "Why so serious?"
From The Dark Knight

"...Newspapers have been filled recently with the story of a man from Nagoya. The woman he loved died last year and he drowned himself in work—Japanese style—like a madman. It seems he even made an important discovery in electronics. And then in the month of May he killed himself. They say he could not stand hearing the word 'Spring'...”

-Narrator, Sans soleil

one of my favourite quotes is-
Walter-The Big Lebowski
"Life does not stop and start at your convenience, you miserable piece of sh--"

"I taught you everything you know but I didn't teach you everything I know. The last thing you hear before I send you to hell's gonna be the sound of your guts snapping in the wind like a bullwhip!"
"Near Dark"

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
"I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college ******** I got two words for that: learn to ****in' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****in' surprise." -- Mr. Pink, Reservoir Dogs

"All my life I have been acutely aware of a contradiction in the very nature of my existence. For forty-five years I struggled to resolve this dilemma by writing plays and novels. The more I wrote, the more I realized mere words were not enough. So I found another form of expression."

-Yukio Mishima (Narrator) "Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters"

Shyamalan quotes:

Sixth Sense: "I see dead people"
Signs: "There's a monster outside my room; can I have a glass of water?"
The Village: "Ivy, do your very best not to scream."
Lady in the Water: "It's about to get very dengerous."
~"There's a monster outside my room; can I have a glass of water?"~ is from Jurassic Park 2.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad...that line is actually "There's a dinosaur in the back yard."