Who is your favorite superhero of all time?

Tools    

Your favorite?
10.00%
4 votes
SuperMan
17.50%
7 votes
SpiderMan
32.50%
13 votes
BatMan
5.00%
2 votes
Wolverine
5.00%
2 votes
Thor
20.00%
8 votes
IronMan
2.50%
1 votes
Captain Amirca
2.50%
1 votes
TheGreenLantern
5.00%
2 votes
Hulk
0%
0 votes
GhostRider
12.50%
5 votes
Other(plz comment)
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Here is the most popular top ten superheroes... Let see who is the winner

Please with votes and comments make it intersting thread...

Well, my favourite has always been Spider-Man. Then Batman, Wolverine, Xavier, etc.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I also like Thor -- although I haven't seen the Thor movie.

He just looks badass.

Well, my favourite has always been Spider-Man. Then Batman, Wolverine, Xavier, etc.
yes spiderMan is very popular superhero... I also voted to spiderMan and Wolverin

I also like Thor -- although I haven't seen the Thor movie.

He just looks badass.
yeah you are right

Probably Spider-Man too, well I liked the cartoon TV show and PS1 games about him the best, I liked the X-Men cartoon TV show as well, although never particularly cared for Wolverine, maybe now because of how many films they have to make about him. Don't really care about superheroes all that much now though, in terms of film I find Nolan's Batman by far the most interesting.

I liked the X-Men cartoon TV show as well, although never particularly cared for Wolverine, maybe now because of how many films they have to make about him.
I'm sick of Wolverine. I'm sick of hearing about Wolverine. I'm sick of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine movies. I still haven't seen the new Wolverine movie, yet, but I feel like all was said in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Then they came out with a sequel (is it a sequel?) called The Wolverine, which is another ridiculous, terrible title for a sequel, like so many other sequels that come out now.

Wolverine is just a representation of popular culture's current obsession with manly hairiness (think No Shave November, which happened last month). That's why he's so huge now. From Duck Dynasty to Wolverine, it's all about the beard fetish. I'm bored with this already.

I'm sick of Wolverine. I'm sick of hearing about Wolverine. I'm sick of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine movies. I still haven't seen the new Wolverine movie, yet, but I feel like all was said in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Then they came out with a sequel (is it a sequel?) called The Wolverine, which is another ridiculous, terrible title for a sequel, like so many other sequels that come out now.

Wolverine is just a representation of popular culture's current obsession with manly hairiness (think No Shave November, which happened last month). That's why he's so huge now. From Duck Dynasty to Wolverine, it's all about the beard fetish. I'm bored with this already.
The first paragraph sums up my thoughts perfectly, well the second paragraph, maybe, but the No Shave November / Movember is meant to be for charity I believe, but you do have a point.

And I actually think the new Wolverine film is another reboot/remake/prequel like another origins thing. The are actually making a sequel too though

I like Iron Man (okay okay I like Robert Downey Jr. actually )
But the best superhero film for me is The Dark Knight.

Well, I guess that relates to some people, but I'm sure real fans wouldn't be attached just because pf that "fetish". This is why I like him:

1. He's Canadian.
2. He's a badass.

As for the influx in Wolverine movies, I completely agree with both of you. This is just too much. Yes, he is one of the few X-Men who can actually carry an entire movie, but that doesn't mean you should try to make it a constant thing.

Besides, Wolverine is best when he's interacting with other characters.

I've always liked Batman the best. I don't usually like super heroes because they fall into that whole fantasy realm that I can't stand. Bruce Wayne, on the other hand, doesn't actually have any super powers. He's just a rich guy with some cool toys.

Well since you're asking this question on the second Sunday of Advent, I am bound to say my super hero is Jesus Christ, our Savior.

Merry Christmas!

Well I like 2 not on this list

Deadpool

Penance

But out of the list maybe either Batman or Ghost Rider (not the movies)