KaZaA Media Desktop

Tools    

B&W
I was just wondering how many people use KaZaZ, Morpheus or Grokster to download the latest films?

Peace,

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I use Kazaa

But NOT to download the newest movies...Thats illegal!!

Ise morpheos, but i see the movies in theatres, cuz wheresthe experience in the theatres?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Ben & willie... Whats up with your sig? Thats blasphemy!

B&W
But NOT to download the newest movies...Thats illegal!!
Um, hate 2 break it to u OG- but downloading 90% of the stuff available on the FastTrack network is illegal!

but i see the movies in theatres, cuz wheresthe experience in the theatres?
How about DVD-rips then, DVDs that have been saved onto computers and changed into DivX format?

I'm just asking because I'm curious to whether this problem will become as much of a one as the Napster one was.

B&W
Ben & willie... Whats up with your sig? Thats blasphemy!
Either I've seen it one too many times or I've got a bad taste I guess!

Peace,

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I use Morpheus, but don't download movies. I don't have the type of connection to do such things.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

morpheous is a much larger program i think than napster, it has music, movies, software....Only thing is though, i liked napster as it was easier to tell how long the d/l would take, with morpheous it might say it'll take 10 minutes to download, but when u actually start it has like 948 minutes

I was just kidding with you Ben/Willie, I have almost 10 gigs of movies on computer, courtesy of Kazaa.

Anyone hear that they are ignoring their court order to shut themselves down? GO KAZAA GO!!!

Kazaa r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

I admit to using Kazaa to download everything

*again*
GO KAZAA GO!

Yo CerealPort, don't know who you are, but your cool in my book because you just said "r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz"... This site is slowly becoming more and more 1337, eh chris?

Yes, Yes Thank you Thank you, My 1337ness is truly honorable.

OG I have been meaning to ask, What is that in your icon there? Looks like a retard trying to play Santa Clause to me.

Its a moonkey, wearing a hat, and looking like a pimp, repasentin' da pimp dat i am, ya dig?

Love choo profile, "I r 1337". Gotta ask, do you play CS?

I r Playz0rz Team Fortress. My PC isnt fast enough for that High Quality CS stuff

I also enjoy ur Biography " I r this many years old! (16) I r sexy" Very n0n-n00bish, almost up in the 1337ness status.

I r 1337357 TFC playz0r. I r pwn j00r flagz0r, All your base r bel0ng t0 us!

I r r0x0r OGL andz STA j00 n00b

Alright, all this talk about CS has me interested. I'm gonna go download a demo or something (is it on Download.com?) and see what all the excitement is about.

What's Half Life? The sequel or something? Sorry, I'm going with the demo...I'd like to avoid cracked software...I usually don't mind it if I'm just testing it, but I don't feel like it now. I'll let you know what I think.