Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

wow, you got to see her in person? i love Bernadette Peters......i'm not sure if i remember the bra commercials....i think your testosterone levels had an effect on the memory (read; mammory) implant.....but i have been a fan of hers since i was about ten? she is uniquely beautiful, cute, talented and hilarious.

Commish, I don't think Bernadette Peters looks at all like Holly Hunter.

That picture you linked to is Peters in Pennies From Heaven - one of my favorite movies.

For some different looks at Bernadette, THIS one is from my favorite '90s album she did (I'll Be Your Baby Tonight), THIS is with Mandy Patinkin in Sunday in the Park with George, HERE from Into the Woods, and THIS one is her camping it up in Mel Brooks' Silent Movie.

Wish I could find a shot of her in one of those braziers.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

WOW!! that first shot is a great one.......thanks for the slide show. and YES , Pennies From Heaven is also one of my all time favorites.

I didn't say I thought SHE looked like Holly Hunter...I said I thought that picture of her did. I stand by that. And yeah, I knew it 'twas "Pennies From Heaven." Anyway, she's a bit before my time...but she is quite pretty. Looks eternally young...which can be both good and bad, depending on how you look at it. She ain't no Natalie Portman, however.

"sigh"................youth

Oh c'mon. It's no different than someone growing up in love with Bernadette Peters, while their elders think they're crazy to not love Rita Hayworth instead. Each generation is mocked for their own obsessions...I'm sure I'll be seen as old-fashoined one day when I mention Natalie Portman in some conversation with someone half my age years and years from now...and that's fine by me.

Anyway, Portman is very genuinely pretty. She's not fake...she's naturally beautiful...and strikingly so, in my never-humble opinion.

patti Bernadette Peters is super cute to the extreme also very funny even more quirker than Dyan Cannon there nothing a like but they both have wild senses of humor she was in "The Longest yard" and just her hair and the little looks she gave to Burt were so funny and sexy at the same time I think one of the first things I saw her in was "The Jerk" and I loved her in it .

Navin R. Johnson: Why are you crying? And why are you wearing that old dress?
Marie: Because I just heard a song on the radio that reminded me of the way we were.
Navin R. Johnson: What was it?
Marie: "The Way We Were."

Navin R. Johnson: I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
Marie: I don't wanna puke!

Bernadette was hysterical in The Jerk. She handles comedy as well as drama, and she can do it all while singing too. Very talented woman.

And anyone would be crazy not to be in love with Rita Hayworth, no matter what generation they fall in. She's one of the all-time great beauties, and I don't see how there's any room for debate on that.

I loved Natalie Portman the second I saw her in Leon, and I was absolutely ga-ga for in in Beautiful Girls, but time will tell if she's in the same league as Rita Hayworth...or even Bernadette Peters. She's a good enough actress and maturing well, so she has a real shot. I'd certainly put her miles ahead of the Jessica Albas and Jessica Simpsons of the day. Do you think they're going to be around in the public consciousness ten years from now? I doubt it.

Happily, there're plenty of hot chicks around for all of us to fantasize about and obsess over, no matter what our tastes.

Jessica Simpson? Yeah. Jessica Alba? Hmmm...I'm not sure. I think she's certainly inferior to Portman...but she's nothing to sneeze at. And yes, I agree with the notion of Hayworth. In fact, I'm sure most of you haven't guessed this, but I've got a real thing for the women of the 50s, 60s, or even earlier. Perhaps it's my conservative nature...or the fact that I always picture the 50s as consisting of "normal" families, populated with Johnny and Sally Johnson, and their parents, Steve and Betty. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Actually, come to think of it, it's probably the majority of them don't have breast implants, and aren't disgustingly thin. They're the real deal. Very appealing.

Anyway, I still take no shame in being attracted to some starlet of today. It happens with every generation...and it will continue to happen the exact same way, without a doubt. Oh, for me, Holden, it was Woody Allen's "Everyone Says I Love You," a fabulous film, that had me take some real interest in Portman. "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" did its share as well, of course.

T, i was just jerking your chain......i think Portman is beautiful and talented....and i know there will always be gererational differences.

do you reall yconsider them to be beautys some of these women are absolute stunners but its there charisma that makes a man fall in love with them.

my top 5 in no particiular order.
>liv tyler
>julia roberts
>toni collette
>catherine zeta jones
>julia stiles

thats my piece

I'd like to add to my list

Katie Holmes
I think shes a major cutie

Diana Rigg

Julie Christie

Greta Scacchi

JoBeth Williams

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Anyway, Portman is very genuinely pretty. She's not fake...she's naturally beautiful...and strikingly so, in my never-humble opinion.
I think she's beautiful too, T. I was watching Phantom Menace the other day, and I was impressed with her poise and grace...she's going to only get prettier.

My top 5 =

Jessica Alba
Virginie Ledoyen(French Girl from The Beach)
Natalie Portman
Elizabeth Hurley
and...
Jennifer Love Hewitt

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh yeah, no denying Alba as a beautiful girl.

Welcome aboard CerealPort, hope ya stick around!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

My revised list:
  • Natalie Portman
  • Lacey Chabert
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Kirsten Dunst
The list is ever-changing, naturally...and, to be honest, Dunst is sort of a fill-in. It's hard to come up with 5 modern-day women (I know they don't have to be modern-day...that's my own, personal criteria) who I think are genuinely, undeniable attractive in almost every way. I'm probably thinking about it too much, though; it's an excercise in futility.

Alizeé makes every other listing just seem.....boring. And ugly.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	alizee nrjlive4_poster.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	33  

Originally posted by tyler
Alizeé makes every other listing just seem.....boring. And ugly.
No offense man (though I imagine this post WILL offend you), but she wouldn't even make my top 50 list. Sorry.

Alizee r h0tz0r