What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story

The Golden Age of TV Drama
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Is final destination 3 even worth it?

I think so but thats just me, alot of people I know dont too
much like it, I like the whole change their fate thing about
it, I think that was pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Is final destination 3 even worth it?
I think this is like asking if the Twinkies are fresh. You don't check the expiration date on the pacakge, man. If you can actually stomach such crap, you buy it, yeah?

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I think this is like asking if the Twinkies are fresh. You don't check the expiration date on the pacakge, man. If you can actually stomach such crap, you buy it, yeah?
You know what he means. Besides, movies you don't like don't have to be considered as 'crap'. You could at least just say you simply dislike it. Or it isn't your type of film. Putting everything down that alot might like gets pretty boring if ya ask me. Others have a wider variety of tastes in film than you do ya'know.

Knowing you, what I wrote here will go in one ear and out the other but that's alright. I guess

Originally Posted by jrs
Yup, that's the one I got except it also came with an additional 3rd disc. Like the one that came out with Oceans 12 that time. However it seems once they are gone they are gone cause I never did see it kicking round again after that.

Originally Posted by Escape
Yup, that's the one I got except it also came with an additional 3rd disc. Like the one that came out with Oceans 12 that time. However it seems once they are gone they are gone cause I never did see it kicking round again after that.
where did u buy it?

Originally Posted by jrs
where did u buy it?
It is only sold at Wal-mart. Here is the one that came with mine.

My last dvd purchase would either be hostage or 40-yearold virgin...

hostage: because Bruce Willis is the man
40-yearold virgin: very funny movie

Apt Pupil...I remember really liking that when I saw it...

Best Buy had a great sale all these DVDs were $3.99, $6.99 and $8.99

Metropolis - A very creative revision of the 1927 classic. I loved this movie.

Cowboy Bebop Sessions 1,2,and 3. Tried to get 5,4,6 at the same time but they were out of stock. I've been meaning to collect the series but have been putting it off.

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie. Not really as good as the series, but still good none the less. I liked it enough to get it, plus my Bebop DVD collection wouldn't be complete without it.

I woulda liked that special Best Buy box set for V for Vendetta, but I contended with just getting the cool tin case from Future Shop. Looks nice, and I have zero idea what I'd do with that mask anyway.

I'd Rather Be Dancing
I just bought The Others special 2-disc DVD. I had the 1 disc and wanted the one with the extras.

Just got this today. Never saw it but took a chance. Only $6.88 so why not. Anyone here see this?

Just got this today. Never saw it but took a chance. Only $6.88 so why not. Anyone here see this?

Sure: dont expect too much, but not bad either.

That was a good movie...original plot...it's in bargain bins everywhere but it's totally decent...