Pie- apple or blueberry?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Pecan pie. It’s how I know it’s the holidays.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Either is fine by me, really.

I like both, but I'd pick Blueberry because it seems less usual and not as readily available.

One pie I like that's easy to make is the one where (you can buy the pre-made crust...) you put bananas in the bottom and chocolate pudding over them! Refrigerate, put some whipped cream on top, and you're ready to go!

A non-desert pie I also like is called "Meat-Shell Pie" where you put pan-seared ground beef in a large glass pie plate (preferably full of sauteed onions & garlic, etc.) then cover with mashed potatoes, top with cheddar cheese and some pieces of bacon - heat (or broil) until the cheese melts then serve. I like ketchup on mine! Tastes like a cheeseburger (except for the mashed potatoes)!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
'Scuse my ignorance but what the heck is an angel food cake?
Angel food cake is aka sponge cake. It is a very light fluffy cake, and is sometimes recommended if you are on a diet b/c it's low fat . I can only enjoy it if it has some fruit and whipped cream upon it, which I assume defeats the purpose of using it as a diet food.

This is mostly correct, but the best part about angel food cake is that it's made with just the egg whites, not the whole egg. That's why it looks white, not yellow. This also makes it much lighter and fluffier than a yellow cake.

One pie I like that's easy to make is the one where (you can buy the pre-made crust...) you put bananas in the bottom and chocolate pudding over them! Refrigerate, put some whipped cream on top, and you're ready to go!
What you do in your own time is your own business. But I wouldn't want to eat it afterwards.

Apple pie, or blueberry pie? Which one? You gotta choose the right one! If you cut into the wrong pie, the bomb will go off! But no pressure! Just don't kill us!

Apple.

It's a cherry pie / cherry bomb, by the way.

Love both but if I truly had to choose would go with blueberry

I'll go with apple pie; although, I would much prefer a pizza pie.
Combine the two and cut yerself a pizza apple pie

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
Neither. Chocolate eclair