The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I’m really interested in seeing everyone’s recommendation for each other. Different from a regular HOF as we won’t all be reviewing the same film.

I’m really interested in seeing everyone’s recommendation for each other. Different from a regular HOF as we won’t all be reviewing the same film.
Since I'll know who nominated for me, I was figuring I'd name them when I post my thoughts on a movie. What do you guys think?

The trick is not minding
Since I'll know who nominated for me, I was figuring I'd name them when I post my thoughts on a movie. What do you guys think?
I’m fine with it.

It's OK, but we could do some sort of guess who nominated what...I'm not sure how that would work but it could be fun.

It's OK, but we could do some sort of guess who nominated what...I'm not sure how that would work but it could be fun.
I could post my thoughts then reveal who nominated it the next day, in case you guys want to guess.

Are you still planning on posting the noms today?
Did Cricket say today? I thought he said the reveal was on Monday? But today is cool by me, we're snowed in so I ain't going nowhere.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Are you still planning on posting the noms today?
Did Cricket say today? I thought he said the reveal was on Monday? But today is cool by me, we're snowed in so I ain't going nowhere.
Found out there is one more person I have to find a nomination for, so there'll be a momentary pause while I come up with another.

Meanwhile, why not head down to our delicious and nutritious Concession Stand for one of our tasty treats and enjoyable drinks!

I'll post them Monday. I still have a good bit of work to do and that's my day off. Besides, Miss Vicky is away until then and if she misses the reveal she'll bring hell back with her.

I'll post them Monday. I still have a good bit of work to do and that's my day off. Besides, Miss Vicky is away until then and if she misses the reveal she'll bring hell back with her.
Good enough reasons!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
True, but. . . I kinda like it when she brings hell with her

not at me, of course! At somebody else!! LOL

None of my picks were from the past decade.
Earliest are 2 picks from the 1940’s.
I picked a couple silents, hope they don’t give me away