Great movies you might never watch.

Tools    

Also i never really got into woody allen movies after i watched Manhattan(hated it), he seems to play similar characters in a lot of movies, anyone recommend any of his movies that are in no way similar to Manhattan

Also i never really got into woody allen movies after i watched Manhattan(hated it), he seems to play similar characters in a lot of movies, anyone recommend any of his movies that are in no way similar to Manhattan
I once said on MoFo that I hate Woody Allen films. People then challenged me to watch some of his films and I ended up being a fan. Though Woody himself is still weird!

Some of his best films that are not like Manhattan:
The Purple Rose of Cairo
Radio Days
Match Point
Midnight in Paris
Blue Jasmine
Wonder Wheel

Check some of those out and I bet you'll like them.

I’ll throw in Stardust Memories as well. I know it has its detractors, but I loved it.
Also, Love and Death is great
I've yet to see either of those but I'm still working on watching all of Woody Allen's films. So many movies, not enough time!

The trick is not minding
I’ll throw in Stardust Memories as well. I know it has its detractors, but I loved it.
Also, Love and Death is great
I've yet to see either of those but I'm still working on watching all of Woody Allen's films. So many movies, not enough time!
Truer words were never written. He puts out a movie every year. That’s insane!

Having seen that Jack Black has been in a lot of films (over 50 if I remember correctly), I'll prob die without seeing many of them.

I like him enough, but I'm just not enough of a fan to bother with getting through every film he's been in.

Having seen that Jack Black has been in a lot of films (over 50 if I remember correctly), I'll prob die without seeing many of them.

I like him enough, but I'm just not enough of a fan to bother with getting through every film he's been in.
School of Rock!

Basic instinct and Last tango in Paris both are my favorite.