Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm sure it will be a great weekend with 12 hour shifts sat and sun, whoopee!!

I get really enraged about people moaning about spoilers when an episode has gone live!

pro tip: educate yourself about air dates/times and peel yourself away from internet for a bit till you watch eh
Hmm no. It's poor etiquette. Atleast people should be mindful of the time zones in their own country. I had an entertainment mag spoil something within seconds of the end credits for GoT on east coast USA by posting the cover a few seasons ago. It's really rude. I;m not asking people to spoiler tag for months afterwards, just an hour or two. How hard is it; or even just to post Finale. Sedai was able to do it with SPOILERS BELOW. And I dont even know what time it is in my own time zone half the time so stuff having american time zone clocks on my walls - more important things in the world to worry about than what time american mofos are going to bed. Furthermore, as I said when the sht hit the fan with you and that other guy I've never seen before, I walked in absentmindedly. You know, that happens from time to time. and I acknowledge that is my responsibilty, but that;s the kind of sht I thought I escaped when imdb closed down. Everyone else can do it so it's obviously not that difficult.

Anyway, the discussion was long over so not sure why you wnted to rehash it. As I said, done and dusted. If you want to keep rehashing it you'll be wasting your time, I;m afraid.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I was spoiled today unfortunately, was a Radio show interview on YouTube with Kit Harrington and Maisie Williams.

In the comments below 2 major final episode spoilers, if they are indeed spoilers. My fear is that it will be so difficult to avoid finding out what happens over the next 18 months that the show will end with no surprises.

You are taking responsibility above, but you never did at the time, which caused the arguments. It isn't difficult to know when an episode is dropping, so just have a little control for a few hours.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I was spoiled today unfortunately, was a Radio show interview on YouTube with Kit Harrington and Maisie Williams.

In the comments below 2 major final episode spoilers, if they are indeed spoilers. My fear is that it will be so difficult to avoid finding out what happens over the next 18 months that the show will end with no surprises.

You are taking responsibility above, but you never did at the time, which caused the arguments. It isn't difficult to know when an episode is dropping, so just have a little control for a few hours.
I have frequently said in this thread alone it's the responsibility of the person who gets spoiled
Not in the mood for an argy bargy today, Gandalf. Maybe ask me tomorrow.

Youtube has plastered all over it plot leaks for season 8 by episode. Now some i consider good guesses and some is BS. A I am certain Howland Reed will be key to Jons exceptence and will be there to help Jon get Past what hurt he could have an confusion. B I am certain Jon and Dany will have some tension but Jon wont care if he is Gonna have a Son or daughter and its those things that will make Jon Fight hard. C Sansa will Still love and except Jon as her brother and understand her fathers choices and Sansa will be lady of winterfell but I think gendry and Sansa will end up a couple like Robert wanted with Stark and Baratheon. . D I think and Want Tyrion, Sam, Hound and Brienne and Sansa and Gendry will survive. I think everyone else will die including JOn and Dany. Now these are my predictions nothing i have read do to the bogus leaks from season 8.

The thing for season 8 that they set up this season:

Jon finding out who he is (more specifically, who Dany is to him) and the choice of telling the truth about it to the people or keeping the secret

This might just do nobody any good.
It'll impact Dany more than Jon, I think.

Sure, we might get ten minutes of Jon grossing out, Ace Ventura style*, but regardless of his newfound heritage and titles he'll want to stay at Winterfell or leave the castle to Sansa and Arya while he reboots The Night's Watch.

The rippling drama to come has to be from Dany, is what I'm saying.

*or maybe he won't be grossed out. He is sleeping with the daughter of the guy who killed his grandfather and uncle and he knows this.

Sure, we might get ten minutes of Jon grossing out, Ace Ventura style*, but regardless of his newfound heritage and titles he'll want to stay at Winterfell or leave the castle to Sansa and Arya while he reboots The Night's Watch.

*or maybe he won't be grossed out. He is sleeping with the daughter of the guy who killed his grandfather and uncle and he knows this.
His grandfather killed his grandfather and uncle

I was talking about the big debate, is sex with your aunt just as bad as sex with your sister. Whoever has the more legitimate claim to the throne, talk of incest amongst the people effects them both. Jon will at some point have a speech of "how are we different from the Lannisters"
The very thing that kicked the series off will be the closing of it, it's the incest circle of life

I hate this fictional linage.

I thought Dany couldn't have kids.

I hate this fictional linage.

I thought Dany couldn't have kids.
Yeah but Melissandre said that Stannis was the Prince that was promised..... people talk bollox

Edit: I only think it's the "safe play", I'm hoping that they don't do it

Anyone else think the Theon scene was pertinent to Jon's situation.

You're a Greyjoy and a Stark or You're a Targaryen and a Stark.

I think we're in for a bit of strife between Dany/Jon. Every love story in film or TV ever has some sort of strife between lovers.

As Dooley said, Jon's Grandfather (mad king) was "the guy" who killed his other Grandfather.

I was talking about the big debate, is sex with your aunt just as bad as sex with your sister. Whoever has the more legitimate claim to the throne, talk of incest amongst the people effects them both. Jon will at some point have a speech of "how are we different from the Lannisters"
The very thing that kicked the series off will be the closing of it, it's the incest circle of life

Would be a hilarious ending if they win and everything seems fine, but it skips forward a few years and their child is like Joffrey the 2nd

Anyone else think the Theon scene was pertinent to Jon's situation.
I keep thinking Jon will choose the Stark side over the Targaryen but, yeah, the division will be addressed.

Or, more likely IMO, he'll try to renounce both sides in favor of The Night's Watch.

As Dooley said, Jon's Grandfather (mad king) was "the guy" who killed his other Grandfather.
Yeah, yeah, but he doesn't know yet.

Would be a hilarious ending if they win and everything seems fine, but it skips forward a few years and their child is like Joffrey the 2nd
I think that would have some thematic sense. Dany wants to break the wheel, only to have it turn anew.

I keep thinking Jon will choose the Stark side over the Targaryen but, yeah, the division will be addressed.

Or, more likely IMO, he'll try to renounce both sides in favor of The Night's Watch.

Yeah, yeah, but he doesn't know yet.
Well of course Jon will choose Stark, he is a Stark and Ned was the only father he ever knew so he won't just forget that.

I found it a little disappointing that we had no mention of old Maester Aemon who was like a mentor to Jon, it should have come up in conversation with Dany.

Yeah, he should have brought up Aemon once.

Jon: "Y'know... I knew your grandfather's brother."

Dany: "Eh?"

Jon: "He was blind."

Or Jon is Azor Ahai and in order to make a proper Lightbringer he has to kill Dany to make the sword.
That would be brutal to watch, more brutal than watching Jon get stabbed when I didn't know he was coming back.

My guess would be Jamie if it goes down that way, stabbing Cersei.