Is it a MAN or a WOMAN?

Tools    

I'm voting woman, because of the hand. It looks like a woman's hand, and makeup won't really change that much. I suppose it could be the hand of a really wimpy guy, but I doubt it. The face is inconclusive anyhoo, so I've got not choice but to turn to other factors like that.

I too believe that the face is inconclusive, but I'm going to say MAN.

There's something about it's neck that has me wondering...

both of those are women.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This thread has officialy entered the twilight zone. Or, a really bad Maury Povich show.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I agree with the commish on both, but I can't be certain.

Well, what I mean is, the file names both suggest women. Couldn't that, potentially, give it away?

Anyhoo, I think this third person is a woman as well.

that last one was a dude, because of the hair. aging transsexuals, heavens, who'd have thought?

No, I think he meant the last two were a man and woman respectively, and I'd have to agree. These are tough, though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that last one is a REAL good looking female impersonator. Male.

those are 3 guys. yeah.

Originally posted by firegod
Oh damn. I think your right.
thank you Firegod, I have a nack for forensic's and the adams apple isnt on this dolly, so im doubts its a guy if it was a real person and whats more how can you turn your head so far without the bones sticking out of your neck? i love this game

alright that one i believe is a feller, geez i would hate to get it wrong though imagine if it was your picture up ther and they said you were a guy and you werent, but i reckon that was a feller by pure logic