Inside the MoFo's Head

Tools    

1. What is your favorite sound? The sound of racking the slide to my handgun

2. What is your least favorite sound? The cries of whiny man children

3. What is your favorite word? I can't really choose. I guess freedom

4. What is your least favorite word? Damnation.

5. What profession, other than your own, you would most like to attempt? I accept no other job. But when I retire I would not mind teaching

6. What is the profession you wouldn't like to have under any circumstances? Career politician

7. What is your favorite curse word? Bulls**t

8. If Heaven exists, what do you want to hear God say as you enter the Pearly Gates? What do you mean if? You have fought the good fight my son. Welcome Home.

OK, I responded to this, and then I realized that I already did this 8 years ago. My answers are almost the same.

Anyways, my new post, and then my old answers . . .

Tongo, why didn't you answer them?

Also, you left the last two questions out. The two that Holden added on.

1. What is your favorite sound? My children's voices . . . Unless they are yelling.
2. What is your least favorite sound? Someone throwing up.
3. What is your favorite word? Love.
4. What is your least favorite word? C**t.
5. What profession, other than your own, would you most like to attempt? A personal trainer. I've only done this for family members. It was never an actual job.
6. What is the profession you wouldn't like to have under any circumstances? A janitor.
7. What is your favorite curse word? I use pretty much everything, when I'm pissed off. I suppose I'll go with f**k.
8. If Heaven exists, what do you want to hear God say as you enter the Pearly Gates? You're about to know every last answer, to every last question you have ever had.
9. What turns you on? Kind, caring, gentle, etc . . . men.
10. What turns you off? Rude, selfish, hateful, etc . . . men.

1. What is your favorite sound? My children!
2. What is your least favorite sound? My children, fighting!
3. What is your favorite word? That would depend on my mood, and what I am doing.
4. What is your least favorite word? C***.
5. What profession, other than your own, you would most like to attempt? Photographer! I've done a few events, but that doesn't count. I want to do scenery, etc . . .
6. What is the profession you wouldn't like to have under any circumstances? "I'm not an electrician!"
7. What is your favorite curse word? F@ck!
8. What turns you on? Romance! Not that it exist, but it would, if it did.
9. What turns you off? Rude, hateful people.
10. If Heaven exists, what do you want to hear God say as you enter the Pearly Gates? "You sure are one stubborn, pain in the @ss!"

"I'm not an electrician" is a quote, and now I can't remember what it's from. That's annoying. I was shocked a couple of times, back then. I've actually been shocked once more, since that post. It was the worst time, because I stood there getting shocked by a cord of holiday lights, and the breaker finally tripped, cutting all of our power out. Once my eyes went back into my head, my first words were, "That took too f~~~ing long!" Ironically, all three times I've been shocked, it was by holiday lights. The only difference is, I was leaning forward the first two times, and fell down once it started. That broke the connection. I wasn't that lucky the third time. It freaking hurts. It hasn't scared me away from decorating, though. I did lights for Halloween and Thanksgiving, and I have well over 75 strand of lights for Christmas. I plan on having over 100 next year. I will eventually light this entire place up.

1. What is your favorite sound? True belly laugh

2. What is your least favorite sound? sharp knife scraping in a straight line on a ceramic plate

3. What is your favorite word? Thank you

4. What is your least favorite word? "Hater" People use it as a cop out sooo much.

5. What profession, other than your own, would you most like to attempt? Actor

6. What is the profession you wouldn't like to have under any circumstances? Mortician

7. What is your favorite curse word? Dog Balls!

8. If Heaven exists, what do you want to hear God say as you enter the Pearly Gates? Youre done. (In a good way)

9. What turns you on? Connection with a woman.

10. What turns you off? Betrayal

Thank you! I really like your answers. I wish I could rep you twice for this one.

4. What is your least favorite word? "Hater" People use it as a cop out sooo much.

1. What is your favorite sound?

2. What is your least favorite sound?

3. What is your favorite word?

4. What is your least favorite word? c**t

5. What profession, other than your own, would you most like to attempt?

6. What is the profession you wouldn't like to have under any circumstances?

7. What is your favorite curse word?

8. If Heaven exists, what do you want to hear God say as you enter the Pearly Gates?

9. What turns you on?

10. What turns you off?