Tv shows you wish weren't cancelled

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Gargoyles
Animated Batman - before he turned 50
oh oh, the kids in the hall, the kids in the haaaall!!

yes, thank god for the simpsons. and may south park never end.

[Edited by thmilin on 07-30-2001]

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but south park was good when it first came out, now since the movie's out, and everything else, it's like they just tryin to find ways to keep people wanting more. I liked the first season, after that, it just got stupid.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Rock God
yeah, kids in the hall was beyond strange, but it was still funny. i miss that show. and mystery science theater 3000!! that show was beyond funny. and the critic. i don't watch any scifi shows on tv, so i can't really relate to a lot of the previous posts...

is anyone else sick of the on-again off-again thing they're doing with Family Guy on FOX? that show is too damn funny to mess around with like that.

Rock God
don't even joke about them taking away the simpsons and south park. those shows are the best sitcoms on right now.

Originally posted by BrodieMan
is anyone else sick of the on-again off-again thing they're doing with Family Guy on FOX? that show is too damn funny to mess around with like that.
That's fox for ya...they already plan on moving the tick and it's not even out yet. One reason is probably cause they need more time for their when cars go bad 7 crap shows.

Rock God
too bad. family guy is one of the best shows on. is anyone else a fan? i was bummed when the cancelled it the first time. and now it's back... temporarily, or something.... does anyone know if it's back for the long haul?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm a family guy fan. Love that show. Glad they brought it back, but they'll probably take it off again later! Bastards!!

Thought of another show they should put back on, The Norm Show. I loved that show.

Rock God
yeah, what's up with that? that was pretty good. that was one of those shows though that was only sort of funny but you watched it cause you thought it was gonna be as funny as the star is. you know what i mean - it starred a guy who's stand up is freakin hilarious but when you watch the sitcom it's only decent. *cough*kingofqueens*cough*

American Gothic with Gary Cole as Sheriff Buck and Lucas Black as Caleb. This is that TV show that had Gary Cole whistling the Andy Griffith Show themesong in the pilot--but he's nothing like Andy Griffith's sheriff. Eerie show and fantastic characters that populated the "quiet" town of Trinity. 1st Rate.

Originally posted by spdrcr
They shouldn't of killed off Transformers, the original show anyways.
Just caught a thing on FOX Saturday morning while flippin channels. They're making a New Transformers show with the originals. Show starts in September I think. Can't wait!!! I'm only almost 20 and im excited about cartoons...LOL

I wish they hadn't canceled Now & Again. I loved that show. Very well written and well acted. It ended far too soon.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by spdrcr
Just caught a thing on FOX Saturday morning while flippin channels. They're making a New Transformers show with the originals. Show starts in September I think. Can't wait!!! I'm only almost 20 and im excited about cartoons...LOL [/b]
COOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!

MovieForums Extra
What?! Where?! How?!

Yikes, all these shows cancelled...Millenium?! I thought they were still making that!!

As for the Simpsons, didn't Matt Groening say that he wanted to focus more on Futurama (which is a damn good show if I do say so myself ), so they will be stopping the Simpsons this (or next) year??

I just read an interview with Groening where he gave no indication that they were even thinking of quitting The Simpsons. And they did go to great lengths to sign the voice talent to longer-term contracts (a clue that they have no current plans to end the series).

Heck, as bad a time slot as Futurama has, who knows how long it will last. FOX isn't even planning on running the season premiere until December.