Music

Tools    

I think TWT was kiddin, Falka. Notice the ton of smileys all over the place?

I'm not so sure. But if you insist then I believe you.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
of course he was kidding. he always says people are entitled to their own opinion. he was also messing with you cause he knows darned good and well people are gonna mess with him for openly admitting his MJ addiction. it's like saying he liked to wear lace panties, or something.

Uh....yeah.

Yes, I was messing around. Hence the little smilie graphic. I guess my reputation for being totally anal has gotten me to the point where I can't make jokes, eh? Thanks a lot PLite.

Yeah, MJ is funky. I know it. Oh well -- the dude can sing and dance like no one else, and I admire that. He's got a new album out, and you can bet I'll be checking it out. He's making a comeback by having various artists rally around with him, ala Santana's "Supernatural" -- a fine idea, IMO.

Originally posted by thmilin
it's like saying he liked to wear lace panties, or something.
You really should try boxers, Chris

Yes boxers are definetly the only TWT soes wear. It't just a shame he never changes them, right TWT?

I wish I hadn't come in here.
Ohh, Twt, you love MJ??? I wish I didn't know that about you. Lol!

My current FAVORITE is Sugar Ray, but I also listen to Green Day, The Offspring, Smash Mouth, Uncle Kracker, Nirvana, Hole, Chili Peppers, Billy Joel, Fleetwood Mac and Santana.

Originally posted by sunfrog
I wish I hadn't come in here.
Ohh, Twt, you love MJ??? I wish I didn't know that about you. Lol!
Now you do. He's the man. New album coming out. Sweet.

I like 'Smooth Criminal' and 'Beat it'. MJ always has great videos, ever notice that? The best music video ever made is the one for Thriller.

Wanna make out?
Michael Jackson used to be black but now he's white and has love with little childrens.

I dont know how michael can breath thru that tiny nose of his. I mean if just a little booger got stuck in there, hed like suffocate.

Listening to the Stones now. Love the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix and the Doors. A more contemporary favorite of mine is Grant Lee Buffalo.

Almost forgot U2. How could I do that? They're awesome. And I like Nirvana. Got a friend that's trying to bring me into the 2000's. I might get there one of these days

I know that I'm new and all, but I'd gladly risk my account in order to show my undying disregard for all that is Michael Jackson. Not only is his music terrible, he is just completely bizarre. Not that I care, nor should you. But, MJ is just one seriously odd choice for best musician. There are many more talented people out there.

Aimee Mann, Dave Matthews Band, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Edwin McCain, Wallflowers, Pearl Jam, matchbox twenty, Fuel, Tonic, Jurassic 5, Eve, Rolling Stones, the Who, the Kinks, STP, Blink 182, Fenix Tx, Fiona Apple, the Ramones, and the real list goes on..

Geez man, I agree that he's a freak in so many ways, but his music is terrible? Have you ever heard "Billie Jean"? You do know that he still holds the record for best-selling album ever, even today, right?

my fave artist is liz phair; whitechocolatespaceegg is my fave cd at the moment.

i also like rem; especially fables of the reconstruction, out of time and automatic for the people. reveal is great too. one of my fave rem songs is fretless, which is on the soundtrack to until the end of the world.

and crowded house, suzanne vega, tori amos (my fave ta song is winter), sarah mclachlan (the last cd i bought was fumbling towards ecstasy, for the song fear which plays towards the end of forces of nature) edie brickell, lloyd cole (especially mainstream) and blind melon; i think no rain is an incredible song; i used to listen to it over and over for at least half an hour at a time.