Should I say yes or no?

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
Okay everyone, bear with me: I've been sending scripts to the Netflix office for years, mostly because I'm manic depressive but I'm also a professional writer. I'm normally making chump change editing self-help books, but ya know, i get by, as long as I refrain from from dishing out the cash in a tremendous way.

However, I just got an interested response! They want me to fly down to Los Gatos and have a discussion with one of the production managers...but I'm worried because they think a couple of the scenes might be perceived as racist.

Should I do it?

Trip to The Cats with the potential of being rejected?

Yes. Why not? But make sure they're covering the bar tab first. If they don't, preemptively accuse them of racism for not believing your Johnnie Walker Black Label truth.

My Darth Star is in for a service
If racism is part of the story I'm sure they will understand the racial text.
This could be your opportunity to become a credited writer so it is worth pursuing.
Have you had your Covid jab yet?
If not maybe express that to them and ask if the meeting could be held via Zoom/Skype etc.
Good Luck.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Should I say yes or no?
Depends on whether you love him...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.