🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The 1st season is bad if one likes Star Trek for it's moral compass. But if one likes plenty of violent revenge killings as entertainment, then it's good. To me it didn't feel like Star Trek though it was kinda fun to see some old familiar faces.

"Violent revenge killings as entertainment" doesn't sound like any version of Star Trek that I've ever seen.

Hopefully season 2 will be better. (I might have to watch season 1 first just to find out what's going on before I watch season 2.)

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Did she have a smaller role? Because I'm not remember anything. My guess is that she was in one of the time travel episodes, perhaps City on the Edge of Forever.
It was not a small role.

Ooh, I think I know who it is: Joanne Linville, who was in The Enterprise Incident.
Way to go! I'd had never gotten that one.

just now looked her up and realized those screen shots are from The Twilight Zone, 'The Passerby'...One of the best TZ episodes ever made.

Correct. Good work!
Thanks!
I looked up trivia about that episode and found something that's kinda funny: they had to use a Klingon ship instead of a Romulan one and explain that the species share technology because someone accidentally destroyed the Bird of Prey model.

With CGI, that's not something that really happens any more, I bet. Still, I kinda wish mistakes like that still happened.

Way to go! I'd had never gotten that one.

just now looked her up and realized those screen shots are from The Twilight Zone, 'The Passerby'...One of the best TZ episodes ever made.
There was actually another Star Trek actor in that same episode of The Twilight Zone (James Gregory). But I posted a pic of him before.

Thanks!
I looked up trivia about that episode and found something that's kinda funny: they had to use a Klingon ship instead of a Romulan one and explain that the species share technology because someone accidentally destroyed the Bird of Prey model.
Wow I didn't know that.

That episode reminds me of an episode of MASH where the spirit of a dead man is roaming around the 4077 and finally finds his way along a path with other spirits of deceased soldiers.