"I believe in America." [Introduction! Hey, y'all!]

Tools    

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."

Very pleased to have found this site! I seriously googled "movie forums" because ever since a certain site Death Star'ed its forums, and despite my efforts to tolerate Reddit's plain-looking new version of that Empire-like website's forums, I just couldn't do it. This site is much more visually satisfying and the topics that I Norman Bates'ed look promising. I like that you can use pictures.

Why did I have to find a better website for movie talk?

Because I consider myself a cinephile and I enjoy talking about movies with other people. I used to frequent that other site before Alderaan was no more, so I've been missing that fun lately.

Oh, yeah, before I forget, the title is what I consider to be the best opening scene of a movie. I mean, I haven't really thought much about it, but this ain't Movie Fights so I thought it was a nice ISWYDT way to say hello to everyone.

Thanks for having a cool site!

Welcome

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I seriously googled "movie forums" because ever since a certain site Death Star'ed its forums.
That's exactly how I discovered this crazy place aswell, I think we all know what site you're talking about!

Welcome BearSkin.

Very pleased to have found this site! I seriously googled "movie forums" because ever since a certain site Death Star'ed its forums, and despite my efforts to tolerate Reddit's plain-looking new version of that Empire-like website's forums, I just couldn't do it. This site is much more visually satisfying and the topics that I Norman Bates'ed look promising. I like that you can use pictures.

Why did I have to find a better website for movie talk?

Because I consider myself a cinephile and I enjoy talking about movies with other people. I used to frequent that other site before Alderaan was no more, so I've been missing that fun lately.

Oh, yeah, before I forget, the title is what I consider to be the best opening scene of a movie. I mean, I haven't really thought much about it, but this ain't Movie Fights so I thought it was a nice ISWYDT way to say hello to everyone.

Thanks for having a cool site!
Welcome, man!

This whole thing reminded me of echoes by Pink floyd. Why? Because everytime i listen to it, especially when the air raid goes off and Gilmour appears with his awesome guitar, if you know what i'm talking about, I get a feeling that i'm in the cabin in the woods, thousands of miles from anywhere and wolves attack me and tear me appart.

That's exactly how I discovered this crazy place aswell, I think we all know what site you're talking about!

Welcome BearSkin.
Ah yes, The Crow. One of my faves. Not on thursdays though. This place is crazy because it's thursday.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!