Survivor 2

Tools    

It was obvious - he makes you think Jerri is gone, and you hate her for winning immunity. Then you hate her worse for sticking around, and then more for winning again. He can't p*ss people off all the time, though, so he gives them what they want.

Great show - it's a shame you can't legally bet on Survivor, I'd have made a couple hundred bucks by now. I don't have a pick for next week yet - I usually call it half-way through the show.

If I absolutely had to pick someone, it would be either Elisabeth or Nick.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
It was obvious - he makes you think Jerri is gone, and you hate her for winning immunity. Then you hate her worse for sticking around, and then more for winning again. He can't p*ss people off all the time, though, so he gives them what they want.
I recognize that from somewhere!

So the Puddle Woman is GONE? THERE IS A GOD! Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord that snitch to weep.

MovieForums Extra
Damn, our networks skipped an episode this week (they had a special behind the scenes episode instead), so that kinda gave it away for me ! Don't worry, I knew she had to go anyway (I don't like her much)! I heard on the radio that it's over now, there was an interview with Mike, but he didn't say who was going to win !!

MovieForums Extra
Gees, I was so surprised (and relieved!!) that Jerri went instead of Elisabeth! I was almost 100% that she'd be outta there, quicker than a flash (she's too nice )!! It's looking good now, shouldn't be too many tribal lines any more. You know, the only reason I was going for Kucha instead of Ogakor was because of Elisabeth !!

By the way, did you hear all the hoo-ha about removing corals from the reef?! There are $50,000 penalties for individuals, and more than 100K for companies!! Those sure were expensive souvenirs!

Didn't really pay much attention this week, was too into playing Black and White, but I did have it on in the background. I thought Nick was a cool guy, didn't want him to go. I'm starting to hope Rodger wins.

Rodger's cool, but he won't make it. Amber's gone next.

And yes, I called it again. I don't call it in advance much, I call it before the votes are counted: three weeks and running! If you want a prediction a week before, though, bet on Amber.

MovieForums Extra
Sounds good, I've just gotta find someone to bet with Maybe I can make some money off this!

Nice call Chris. I think this was probably the best episode yet. I predicted that they'd find the food, but still it was pretty good. At first when the water headed towards camp, I laughed, then once it hit everything I actually felt pity for them. I usually just laugh when something bad happens to them.

Glad Colby's going strong, I want him to win. Elisabeths still there! Score!!

Thanks Peter - but I have to confess: I called Amber a week before, but at the last second tonight changed my vote to Rodger - stupid me! I ought to listen to my instincts and stop over-thinking things.

If you want a prediction for next week - I'd say Rodger, with a backup as Keith. My guess is that they'll try to make Keith out to be the obvious choice, but nothing is obvoius this late in the game.

Yeah, I'd have to say that Rodger will be gone next too. Either him or Tina.

Well I guess we were right. Sad Rodgers gone. He was cool. But hey at least Elisabeth is still there!

My thought for next week. Keith.

And what was up with Colby's hat?

D*mn, if I hadn't changed my Amber prediction at the last second, I would have have five in a row. CRAP!

Keep in mind that next week is the last week - two hours along. It all ends next week. I can't possibly predict who's next.

So is it RODGER? TELL ME, by the Balls of Zeus!!!!! (Hey, Ares said that, not me.)

OM MY GOD, is it Elizabeth ???? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

MovieForums Extra
Yep, the day of reckoning has come, Elisabeth got kicked off

Mark my words: Colby wins Immunity and votes Keith off. Colby beats Tina in the final vote, 4-3. Keith can't hope for higher than second place really. Basically, I think that if Keith wins immunity, he loses to Tina, and if Colby wins immunity, he defeats Tina.