Survivor 2

Tools    

So, has anyone been watching Survivor 2: The Australian Outback. I watched the first episode and thought that it was good. This one could be even better than the first.

Yeah, I saw it. It was pretty good.

I liked the first one early on but stopped watching for awhile. I got hooked for the last half of the series or so. I'm definintely going to try to watch this one straight through.

I'm rooting for Michael, Jeff, Mitchell and Amber. Michael and Jeff because they're Internet guys (Michael's my first choice...he seems like a cool guy), Mitchell because he's 7-feet-tall, and Amber because she was raised in the same county that my mother/stepfather live in.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I watched the first episode, and every episode of last season. I love this show so much. I get addicted, mainly because I wish I could go on it, but alas I can't. And it probably won't be around when I can go on it. I think it sa great show, very clever. Mark Burnett, I think thats his name, does a wonderful job on these outdoor shows. I think I like Survior even more than Eco-Challenge.

Why'd they have to kick off Kel??! I liked him. And the only reason they kicked him off was because he was quiet, got the apple, and thought he was eating beef jerky. Even though I think Jerri is a pretty face, I wanted her to go.

Loved the eating contest though, imagine being under that pressure....

Radioactive Spider Blood
Survivor 1 sucked, The Mole is a lot better.

More realistic and actually has a problem which must be solved, nothing like just holding onto a pole the longest. Who is The Mole?

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Boy, I don't know how you folks can watch Survivor when it is on against Friends! And not only Friends!, but a Super-Sized Friends with 10 extra minutes.

Well, I didn't care about the ten extra minutes, but I prefer Friends to Survivor. I do hope that having the Survivor lead-in brings in even more audience to CSI. I like that show and hope it sticks around. (The last time I liked a CBS show, they cancelled it before the season was even over).

Anyone watch this week? I thought it was a pretty good episode. Kucha tribe got 3 chickens, a rooster, and mike actually killed a wild pig. Ogakor lost the immunity, and Keith was supposed to have gotten voted off, but in a twist Mitchell did. Probably the best episode so far. I'm glad Mitchell got voted off instead of Keith, I think Keith is cool. I do think that the pig was a plant though. I think Mark Burnett released it so that Mike would kill it...

I think it's 50/50 on the pig - you could just say that they edited it in such a way as to build up excitement for the pig since they knew what would happen ahead of time.

I think it's *VERY* cool that Mike killed a pig. I love how Jeff and the others were going on about what a bad idea it was. That made it so much sweeter.

Oh, and here's hoping Kimmi bites the dust - she can NOT eat meat all she wants, but she can't call the others "sick" for wanting to eat something other than rice.

I had a hint of Mitchell going - I just didn't think Keith was likely to go yet. The ties were pretty cool - I did predict Colby would vote for Mitchell, but I was still surprised.

I never thought of the pig thing that way. It could have been wild or a plant, we'll never know.

I think the killing of the big was cool too. That Mike guy seems kinda evil. I think it would be funny if he got gored by a wild pig.

I had the thought Mitchell would be kicked, but it seemed more like a hope than a pausible thing.

I want Colby to win. He's a cool guy.

Yeah, Colby is cool - I love Texans. I act like a Texan sometimes...they're so confident. You've gotta love that.

Mike is still my dude though - he killed a pig, he's in great shape, he's a leader by nature, and he's an INTERNET/SOFTWARE GUY, TOO! Mike all the way man...

My first impression was Mike was going to win, but now I'm not so sure. Then again he did redeme(that word looks misspelled) with the whole pig thing. I think all the ideas everyone has of each other will change once the tribes merge.

Wow, what an episode! Despite losing Immunity, Kucha continues to dominate - woohoo. I'm rooting for Mike and Elizabeth - Mike because he's a cool guy, and Elizabeth because she's so darned cute. She looks like she's 5 years old.

Some rumors are going around that the person to be injured next week is Mike, with a small fire accident - they point to another rumor that says Mike came back with a bandage or two on his hand, the fact that it has to be either Nick, Mike, or Alicia, and the fact that they were talking about the fire being too close the last episode...possible foreshadowing?

The Mole is that lawyer chick. The one who fainted. I also like the Mole more than Survivor. Every show is a mystery.

I saw Survivor tonight and I predict the injury is caused by a crocodile attack!

That's what they WANT you to think - my money is on Michael, and a burn - or at least a burn of some sort.

I *really* hope Michael doesn't have to quit...he's been my favorite so far.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Steven is the mole. He's an undercover cop, who better to be it? Kathryn is getting executed this week and Jim is going to win.

I used to think it was Steven from the beginning cause he was always kind of quiet and detached but that the thing where they had the defend the fort and she didn't shoot the guy cause she had the SAFETY on? After that I was convinced it was her. Why in the heck would you have the safety on with a paint gun when you know you might have to shoot someone!? LOL

I'm just glad that Kimmi was voted off. I was really getting tired of her.

hey, just so u all know , it's either the black man, or black women (that black man is a guy from stielacom (sp?) (pronounced steel-i-come) Washington which is near me.

We recoreded the show, and replayed that scene at the end a bunch (the splashing water) and noticed that they showed everyone but those two people from the team that had an "injured person".

My guess is nothing serious. no way they could have that happen. Supposedly my dad said he saw a crocodile but who knows. (i started the recording a couple of seconds after that scene began so i'm not sure)

probably something broken or a bite of some type???

-Brian

(by the way, Jeff's gonna win!)

MovieForums Extra
A little bit unrelated to the post, just now here in Oz there is a big controversy overy showing the scene where someome kills a pig in cold blood and smears the blood all over his face! There's all sorts of uproar from animal rights lovers and activists who think that "pigs are just as smart as dogs"