-Millennium Actress on bluray
-Perfect Blue on bluray
-$100 Amazon Gift Card
-Region Free DVD player
-Warm Pajamas
-Lots of socks and gloves
-Orange cat earrings
-cat sticky notes
-a ride to and from Bakersfield, CA (roughly 300 miles in each direction )
-chapstick
-Lots of candy
-a bunch of Lottery scratchers (won $10 and a ticket)
-Chicken flavored Cheetos ()
-A case of Hibiscus La Croix
-Sea Otter face mask from the Monterey Bay Aquarium
-a moss ball for my aquarium (gag gift, because the giver knows I think moss balls look stupid)
-10 blue shrimp
Here's a pic of one:

To Me From Me:
-Allegro Non Troppo on DVD (why I needed the region free player)
-3 new baby rats (why I needed the ride to and from Bakersfield)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	blueshrimp.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	70646  

The trick is not minding
My brother bought me this 50 DVD collection of Vintage Hollywood. Titles are as follows:
* marks already seen films
At War with the Army
The Flying Deuces
Suddenly
The Strange Love of Martha Ivers
McLintock!*
Santa Fe Trail
The Inspector General
Road to Bali
The Front Page
Nothing Sacred
His Girl Friday
My Man Godfrey*
A Star is Born (1937 version)*
The Man with the Golden Arm*
Detour*
D.O.A
Of Human Bondage
Scarlet Street
My Favorite Brunette
The Sun of Harold Diddlebock
Meet John Doe
The Outlaw
Becky Sharp
Penny Serenade
The Last Time I saw Paris
Charade
A Walk in the Sun
The Snows of Kilimanjaro
Love Affair
Made for Each Other
Stage Door Canteen
Royal Wedding
Carnival of Souls
House on Haunted Hill*
The Vampire Bat
The Devil Bat
Gulliver’s Travels
The Little Princess
Lady of Burlesque*
Topper Returns (but not the first 2 of the trilogy) 🤔
One Eyes Jacks*
Angel and the Badman*
Our Town*
Till the Clouds Roll By
Algiers
Beat the Devil*
Cyrano de Bergerac
Long John Silver
The Perils of Pauline
Rock Rock Rock!

I’ve seen 11 of these. Great selection of Noir in here that I’ve been wanting to see for some time. Scarlet Street in particular because I love Lang! And Marty Ivers and DOA were also films I’ve been wanting to see. Altogether, a nice mix of genre and decades.
Edit: His Girl Friday, Charade, Penny Serenade and The Frorn Page also stuck out to me as films I’ve been wanting to see at some point.

I didn't even know Cheetos came in chicken flavor, very interesting.
According to Google, they're actually "American Turkey" flavored.

I got them from Funny Face as part of the $5.00 gift exchange she insists on doing every year.

I have got nothing yet. I didn't go over to my mom's today because of the whole covid thing. My nephew's wife is a firefighter and she cant be around people who recently had covid. My daughter did go and has my holiday card from my mom with a $50 dollar bill in it.

My daughter said she would get me something later.
My son never gets anyone anything but himself. I tell him I dont care if he gets me anything but he should buy his sister something. He's 35 years old and she's 27 years old.

Sorry to see that Rodent wishing you the best Christmas you can have under the circumstances.

Yeah should be ok I think. Been sickly since around Monday, managed to get a test sent out, arrived today.

I've kinda been isolating since Monday though when the sickness started apart from having to pay some bills this morning.
Wore a mask and a scarf when I did it though to try and be as safe as possible but now I got confirmation I'll be locking up for 10 days or so.

Can't believe how crap TV is though... DVDs it is methinks

I hope you feel better soon, Rodent. Had a few friends with it and they've all felt pretty terrible, but like a proper flu though, thankfully, no need for anything other than bedrest. Got a friend with a really bad case of Long Covid though. I hope that doesn't happen to you. Stay safe mate.

Sorry dude. I guess there's some silver linings/bells in that it's naturally time off from normal obligations anyway, but still a bummer in most ways I imagine. Hang in there, hope it isn't too bad, rest up!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yeah should be ok I think. Been sickly since around Monday, managed to get a test sent out, arrived today.

I've kinda been isolating since Monday though when the sickness started apart from having to pay some bills this morning.
Wore a mask and a scarf when I did it though to try and be as safe as possible but now I got confirmation I'll be locking up for 10 days or so.

Can't believe how crap TV is though... DVDs it is methinks