Happy Birthday L.B. Jeffries!

Tools    

To: LBJ (no, not The President...the MoFo). Happy Birthday man...I'm glad you're here...as I'm sure many others are. I'm constantly amazed at just how polite and agreeable you manage to be. You're cool in my book, no doubt.

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, YOU CRAZY CANADIAN!

happy birthday to yoooooouu, happy birthday to yoooou, happy birrrrrthdaaaay to LBJ, ....happppeee birrrthday toooooo yoooouu

hope it's terrific day LBJ.

got any special plans? what kind of cake do you like best? it's my sister's birthday today as well.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey man! Happy Birthday!!! Had no idea that today was your birthday. Hope it's a good one!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Haaaaappy Birthday to yoooou,
Haaaaappy Birthday to yoooou,
*really breathy voice*
Happy Birthday...Mr. President...
Happy Birthday...tooooooooo yooooooooou.

Hope you have a good one! You are neato-mosquito!

Love,
Sades

I didn't get that until just now. Hilarious. I've always dug the "LBJ" moniker, though. Funny stuff. I meant to do this awhile ago, but I suppose I forgot...so, here it is, in honor of your birthday, LBJ:

The Glossary: LBJ

Thanks ya'll for the B-Day Shouts just a quick pop in and out hope to be on later tonite.

I'm now offically part of the MoFo Glossary how frickin cool is that

thanks again Guys & Gals

Peace

HAPPY BRITHDAY LB!!! Hope you have a great night out!! Best Wishes to you..have a great number 22.

sorry my comp got messed ibut HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyways
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me