75.00%
3 votes
Hart's War
25.00%
1 votes
John Q
4 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Next week to dramatic/thrilling movies are to be released...

Hart's War starring Bruce Willis, and John Q starring Denzel Washington

Which one do you think will be the bigger money maker?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Guy
I don't want to see another WW2 film, and Bruce Willis IMO has been pretty boring with his recent choices in acting.

I might see John Q, but it has a pretty ridiculous story.

Not too excited about anything coming out in theaters until Panic Room / Full Frontal / Ice Age in March! Maybe the time machine, that's a big maybe depending on the reviews.

As for Box Office, I think it'll be Hart's War. I haven't seen too many ads for John Q, but there have been a lot of previews for Hart's War.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Guy
I don't want to see another WW2 film, and Bruce Willis IMO has been pretty boring with his recent choices in acting.
Other than The Kid, I find that Bruce is taking on another side of acting that is better in ways his action roles aren't.

Guy
Originally posted by spudracer

Other than The Kid, I find that Bruce is taking on another side of acting that is better in ways his action roles aren't.
I was actually talking about Bandits, and The Kid . The man was very good in unbreakable though!

I should go get some sleep

Watching The Kid was fun. I loved how obvious it was. It was watching this film, early on, when Willis' character was wearing a suit, that I declared "He's gonna be in a sweater by the end." That's a tell-tale sign of a cheesy Disney movie.

How about neither. Hart's War looks dreadful. John Q doesn't look much better, but I still want to see it, because I think Denzel is fantastic, and the premise is interesting to me, from what I know about it. I don't think either of them will make any money.