What's this song?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Since we all want to know what song is used in a trailer, use this thread to find out what song is what in some of these trailers out.

I've got one, and this should be easy, but when you don't listen to music much, it's hard identifying music.

TV Spot for Kate & Leopold. "...If I could, then I would..."

That's part of the lyrics to the song, can someone help me here?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't think I've seen that TV spot (or haven't noticed anyway), but that sounds like maybe U2's "Bad" from the fragment you've given ("If I could, you know I would, if I could I would let it go, This desperation, dislocation, separation, condemnation, revelation, In temptation, isolation, desolation...").
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra