The social impact of The Crocadile Hunter

Tools    

By crickey I love that show!
Is it just me or does The Crocadile Hunter make you feel like going out and grabbing a snake by the tail too?

If I could find a wild animal I would grab it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yes it does. That guy rules. He does the coolest stuff. I wanna buy his bloopers. Oh and you spelled Crocodile wrong.

Yeah, I like to watch the Crocidile Hunter too. Now, it seems like everyone is saying "crickey" all the time.

That's more from Steve Irwin ("The Crocodile Hunter") than it is from Paul Hogan. Man, that Irwin guy is freakin' nuts! He's gonna get himself bloody/bloomin' killed someday. My brother doesn't think it's all that dangerous, but he's come pretty close at times.

I watch that show all the time, even the reruns. I love it!
I think it's dangerous. Did you see the one where he was surrounded by sharks and didn't know what kind they were? That's some scary shtuff! I wonder how many times he's been in the hospital. Somebody's gonna die on that show.

Uh...oops, I guess I should say something about movies since this is a tv show. Uhm... wouldn't it be cool if they made a Crocodile Hunter movie? Steve and Terri could round up all the left over little Godzillas running around in New York. Or uh... Steve grabs the Alien by the tail while his mates jump on it's big head and hold it's mouth shut.
Oh! I know! Steve catches the Chupacabra!
Wait, Chupacabra's not in a movie either. Hmm...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
anyone seen the FedEx commercial he does where he gets bit by a snake and dies cause he didn't use a "trustworthy" courier?

cracked me up.
_____
there are two words for what you are. movie addict.

Yeah, I have. Glad he was able to poke fun at himself, but I honestly believe Steve will get seriously hurt. It'll be hillarious to watch Terri sitting there in her little brown outfit at a podium for the press conference informing the media (read: one drunk Australian guy being chased around by a lemur) that Steve is in the hospital.

Hes been in the hospital before, many times. I actually did see his bloopers the other day, and man does he get messed up. Some of those snakes that bite him are pretty dangerous, and hes had to go to the hospital alot of times. And thats why hes the man. He does everything that other people wish they could do. And hes freaking hilarious.

I think they should show him going to the hospital so kids don't try that stuff at home. I mean if kids'll do stuff they see on Beavis & Butthead or WWF I'm surprised we're not hearing about kids getting bitten by all kinds of animals. Like I say, if I could find a wild animal I would try and grab it. Lol But at least they say don't muck with it.

Now I gotta see the Bloopers too! Did you rent them or did you have to buy the tape?

My friend had them on tape, their's like a whole set of them, but he onyl had one of them. I just saw a commercial for a crocdile hunter board game.

The Crocodile Hunter is my favorite show! It is seriously the only show I watch EVER on TV. My goal in life is to go to Australia and follow him on an adventure.

PooPoo you know you're signature? I just saw a movie, La Haine, in which one of the characters says something very similar. Is that where you got it from?

_____
Got movie?

No I've never seen that movie. But my quote is very acurate, though. I love lifting....I'm obsessed actually.

I'm trying to bulk up a little myself - using a bowflex mainly. I'm of above-average strength but want the muscles to SHOW. Vanity? Partly...everyone wants to look good, obviously.

Forget the Bowflex. Go to a gym. You will see better results.

You nuts, man? There arn't any highly local gyms I can walk or bike to, and even if there were I'd have to waste time going there, and probably get a membership, and some might have an age minimum that I wouldn't meet.

Heck, the bowflex is working fairly well and is right upstairs - no time to do anything else, and I enjoy it because I don't have to lift something heavy and dangerous right above my neck, or worry about looking dumb or sweaty in front of others, etc.

know what you mean about the looking dumb and sweaty in front of others but uh ... aren't you a little young to be worried about looking buff?

Depends on who you ask - I'm 16, and that's pretty dang near 18. And of course, I'm not going to get much taller or larger in most ways. I'm also a few pounds overweight - no one can tell just by looking at me, but my parents both have weight problems, so I'm definitely headed in that direction.

Ever see "Pumpin Iron?"

Check it out. You will want to make bodybuilding your life like me.