Who's your favorite Iron Chef?

Tools    

Sorry for spoiling the Iron Chef rematch. I tend to think that tv is instantaneous all over the wolrd. Sheese.

Who is your favorite personality from the show?

This is soooo tough, I like sakai & kenichi the same. Do you know that Sakai & kenichi are best buddies? Just like me & Pigsnie, hahaha. And I LOVE chairman kaga, what a cool dude! Pigsnie brought me back a autographd picture of him & all the iron chefs & it is hangin in my room next to a poster of 12 roman coins of the caesars.

You must watch sumthin other than american stuff TWT.

Iron Chef is a famous cooking show in which 4 of Japans greatest chefs - Iron Chef Chinese Kenichi, IC French Sakai, IC Japanese Morimoto & the IC Italian, I cant ever remember his name -- are chalenged by other famous chefs around the world. the contest is only for 1 hour and they must use 1 theme ingrediyent for all their dishes. Nobody knows what this ingrediyent is until the show starts, it could be anything like yogurt or tofu or peaches.

There are also 4 diffrent judges every week, sometimes theres a fortune teller, sometimes a politician or a pretty actress. And Chairman Kaga is the host, he is supposedly this rich dude who wants to show the whole world how good his iron chefs are. He is so cool, he wears rufles & capes & all sorts of weird stuff.

Anyhoo it is dubbed so americans can understand what theyre talking about. The comentators really knows their stuff and they can be pretty funny. Iron chef is on the Food Channel in America. Pigsnie gets tapes and he hasnt got the bobby flay rematch yet. I dont think I want to see that. :bawl:

I don't watch a whole lot of TV. I prefer movies, obviously. I make exceptions for Fox News, The Simpsons, Who's Line Is It Anyway, and sometimes Behind the Music.

the american Whose Line Is it Anyways is GREAT!!! the British one is crap except when Colin & Ryan are on. Brit comics dont know how to do improv, especially stupid Tony Slattery.

Agreed. I just don't like the British one. The American one is ALWAYS worth watching. I havn't really seen even one bad episode thus far. Ryan Stiles blows the rest of 'em away. He's best in the game where they grab different accessories and make a short "dating" video.

What? The original Brit Who's Line is it Anyway was so better than the American version. They used to show it here a long time ago.

Iron Chef is pretty cool. It's a Japanese cooking game show. At first I was like, what the heck? But after I watched it for a while I became hooked. The rematch show is worth watching. It's pretty controversial. It has 2 matches. In the first match... I won't tell you. But it's kinda neat. Can you believe Peaches cost $20 each in Japan!?

William Shatner?? No way! You made that up! Lol! I bet he doesn't wear the cape and stuff.

Oh Twt! You watch Fox News? Please don't say you like that O'Reilly guy. I hate him. I hate him more than any human being on Earth. Even Rush Limpbaugh.

Sun~

O'Reilly is too arrogant at times, but he's smart, and he REALLY knows his stuff. He doesn't take crap from people, and will slice any liberal in half, the same as Limbaugh. I've never EVER heard either one of them bested by an oppononent on the air, and they are ALWAYS trying to get liberals to come on against them.

Nah, British WHOSE LINE just doesnt cut it, Sun. Sometimes they get somebody good like Rory Bremer or maybe Stephen fry, haha, love his hoedowns cos he cant do hoedowns--- but the best stuff comes from Americans & colin mochry. I like Clive Anderson better than Drew carey though but thats probly because Pigsnie knows him.

Best WHOSE LINERS:

1.Greg Proops
2.Colin Mochry tie with Rory Bremer
3.Brad Sherwood
4.Ryan Styles
5.Wayne Brady

And the american Iron Chef story is TRUE!!!! It mighte be out later this year in America, Pigsnie said.

This...beef.. is so... succulent. Lol!

Clive Anderson, is that the announcer guy? That's why I like the Brit version better. Drew Carey always tries to get in on the comedy. I don't like that. He thinks the show is a hit 'cause he's in it. It was a hit way before he came along.

My favorite chef is Chen, 'cause he always looks so worried and freaked out when he's cooking. I've never seen the Italian Chef battle anyone.

Clive andersons the best thing in British WHose Line, he's 10 x smarter than Drew carey. The Us version should have kept him but carey probly had to throw his weigth around. And Drew cant even do a hoedown proper. and I think 3 headed Broadway star is stupid.

I have seen iron chef Italian cook but not often. he doesnt have much personality, is his problem. I dont like italian food anyway except for pizza & this little fryed fish I once had in Rome. I ate them heads & all & tails too, yum yum. And do you know in Paris, they have these little birds called allooettes, I think they are larks and they sit on your plate all fryed & headless & kinda crunchy, hahaha ! I et three.

Alloooete jaunty allooooete,
alloooete jaunty bloomer aye!!!!

An Iron Chef poll! And there's only 4 of us who watch the show? Does anybody watch the FOOD channel? I'm a defroster/microwave kind of guy but I can stare at food all day.

Are you kidding!?? I LOVE the Food Network!!! I have to say my favorite is Emeril Live. I love Emeril Lagassi and am looking so forward to his new show on NBC Ming is another favorite of mine along with Food 911(Love seeing those people like me...who just can't cook..lol.) I don't care much for Bobby Flay, although I loved seeing him bring the house down on Iron Chef, and getting under Morimoto's skin by standing on the counter and giving the cutting board a good toss...LOL. I would have to say that The Naked Chef is my least favorite show on The Food Network.