"Blade" on TV

Tools    

Following taken from superherohype.com :

David S. Goyer, writer of the two Blade feature films, told SCI FI Wire that he is pitching a TV series based on the franchise, to begin airing after a proposed third film is complete. "I just had my first meeting with the television department at New Line, and we were kicking around different ideas," Goyer said in an interview. "It's premature for me to talk about it, but there are two separate directions we're thinking of going in."

Radioactive Spider Blood
Somehow I doubt Wesley Snipes would be up for doing this...

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
And besides, that will be AFTER this proposed third movie.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I just can't see it happening. The first film was alright, second one had some extra flavor to make it a little more action-packed, but I can't see the third film working so well to warrant a tv show.

i could see how the third film could work use some blade storylines from the comics, maybe have daredevil or spidey cameo, and have the main villian be blade's age old nemesis Morbious! It would be great!

The problem with a tv show is that blade never had his own book. If he did or if they made one it could work. Also, it would be weird to see that much blood on tv, i dont think it could work without the blood.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me