I'm Here, I'm Not Queer, I'm Used To It

Tools    

I've been posting for a few days now, but never did come to this forum, to my shame. I should have, but now that I've succumbed to the Regret of Mary Loquacious link, I feel the need to say a formal hello.

So, hey there, all you kooky Movie Forums people. And a special shout-out to Silver Bullet, who knows the limitless bounds of my curiosity .

Mary Lo

hi mary

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm...

Can't really understand why you would use a title like that, but this is much better than the OTHER one.

You know what I'm talking about.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yes, I know what you're talking about...

The title of this thread was just about funny rhymin'. I'm not a homophobe or anything--I just appropriated a well-known slogan and perverted it to my own use. Are people offended by it? C'mon, tell me if you are. Don't just whisper behind my back.

The Controversy-Prone One,
Mary Lo

Female assassin extraordinaire.
*waves frantically*

HIIIIIIII!!!

"Fabricated American"
Hi Mary,
How's is going?