Howdy

Tools    

My name is taken from the weird guy in David Lynch's Lost Highway. I'm a big fan of strange, surreal, and artsy types of movies. I'm hoping that participating here will assist me in broadening my horizons. I'm very selfish.

MysteryMan a flash in the pan?
a MoFo clan movie fan?
a ladie's man, a piltdown man?
a pan n scan celluloid fan?
A mystery man with a mystery plan?
A front man with a game plan?
A garbage can, attic fan
driver of a minivan?

Ok I quit, I am exceedingly silly. And a tad perverse and I am not likely to expand your horizons at all but WTF, right, we can't all be Holden Pike.

Welcome!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
MysteryMan a flash in the pan?
a MoFo clan movie fan?
a ladie's man, a piltdown man?
a pan n scan celluloid fan?
A mystery man with a mystery plan?
A front man with a game plan?
A garbage can, attic fan
driver of a minivan?

That was cool. Heads up MysteryMan, he doesn't give everyone a welcome so complete.

I welcome you, too. Have fun.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
We all know that Mystery Man fries bacon in the frying pan.

Ok, maybe mine isn't as good, but still...

Welcome aboard Mystery Man, and don't let the know-it-all's like Holden Pike get to ya.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Right.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Oh, sure. How could you not?
I do. It's a love/hate relationship. I think I hate you, then you wow me with some funny comment. I'm easily amused.

Love is a strong word. H.P. is like the MoFo evil genius hiding in the wings. Brilliant but totally lacking in social graces *kiss, there Holden*

That was cool. Heads up MysteryMan, he doesn't give everyone a welcome so complete
Just caught me in a giddy mood today. I'm freakin' untouchable like Superman. Ever get in a groove on like that?

Firegod literally can't even get under my skin today and that's saying something indeed...

This just kinda went all purpose didn't it? Man I pollute every thread despite my best efforts

Thanks for the welcoming, everyone. Well, everyone who actually welcomed me, that is. I'll be sure to keep a special eye out for all posts by Holden Pike. Maybe Holden would be so kind as to take me under his wing and serve as my mentor.

Now With Moveable Parts
I would be careful with what I wish for...

Rock God
hey, mystery man, how's it going? welcome aboard!

hey holden.....someone else is posting the randy smiley for you.

Hi, Mysery Man welcome to MoFo's, I've got a recommandation for you and if you've seen it I'd love to know your thoughs. It's called Angel Heart I think it's right up your alley.