Between $10m and $20m
50.00%
3 votes
Between $20m and $30m
16.67%
1 votes
Over $30m
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

This one looks easy. It's got to be The Time Machine. But by how much? I think if it makes over $20m on its first week then it'll be a success. The Time Machine has had so many production difficulties that I'll bet Dreamworks are glad to just get it out of the studio and onto the screens. Their marketing job has been A1 though. That poster is one of the most original in years and check out the official web page:

The Time Machine

Top Class!!

I just hope Guy Pearce gets the sort of mainstream attention his LA Confidential buddy has gotten. He's just as good an actor. And fingers crossed that Samantha Mumba, high hopes for her here in Ireland, doesn't manage to goof up too badly.

Less said the better about All About the Benjamins. This sort of thing has been done to death. Shame really because Ice Cube can be really good in the right role.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I think $20 mil is a little high for it's first weekend. I would love to see it make that much because I think it has a great cast. However, we've seen time travel movies before and this one sounds stable between $10 and $20 mil.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I went with 10-20, but was wrong last week so I wouldn't put money on anything I say

The reviews I've been hearing have been pretty negative and I think that will hurt the box office... 18 or 19 sounds reasonable.