SPOILERS: Three Kings

Tools    

This movie was possible on of my all time favourite films it had everything violence, humor and a great story line. I mean how often does a peice of paper up a mans a** lead to finding a massive bunker full of gold?
Great film and the re release on DVD and video couldnt have come sooner!

---Edited by Administrator to "star-out" swear word---

thats ok but it aint gonna give much away as i only said vaguely whats on the back of the video case
though what did u think of the film chris?

I actually only saw very little...but my parents loved in. It definetly looks interesting...I'll have to get around to watching it all at some point.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think Three Kings was one of the greatest movies that came out this year, if not of all time. IT had everything in it. Violence, action, comedy, suspense, and drama. Damn it was good. One of my favs. Also, Mark Walberg was pretty good in it, although he was alot better in Boogie Nights.

Well three Kings was released on Monday though to my disapointment i have yet to see a copy of it on Video it seems to be a DVD only film though the adverts do say its also available on VHS.
Im just itching to watch the film again though its just a brilliant film.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well I saw it on VHS, and the video store by my house sells it on DVD and VHS. So thats pretty werid that you haven't seen it.