MoFo email stuff

Tools    

General note that you might start getting emails from us. I should say you might start getting emails from us again, because we've had some issues with that which a new user helpfully inquired about, and I was able to make a few modest changes that should increase the reliability of mail delivery considerably.

Technically you'll only be getting stuff you signed up for, but if you stopped getting them for awhile you might forget just how many threads you were subscribed to. You can unsubscribe from any of them easily, either with the links in the emails themselves, or from the Edit Subscriptions page.

Just a heads-up.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I didn't know you could subscribe to a thread in the first place. Not sure if I will ever use this feature, but thanks for letting me know anyway!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah, it's not as popular as it used to be, people don't really use email like that any more, but I find it particularly nice to get email notifications about threads I definitely don't want to miss updates to, still.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Quite honestly, I visit MoFo much more often than my mailbox, but the feature might be really handy for some less popular threads. Now, where was that thread with a guy looking for a 'rape in the grass' film?!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
General note that you might start getting emails from us. I should say you might start getting emails from us again, because we've had some issues with that which a new user helpfully inquired about, and I was able to make a few modest changes that should increase the reliability of mail delivery considerably.

Technically you'll only be getting stuff you signed up for, but if you stopped getting them for awhile you might forget just how many threads you were subscribed to. You can unsubscribe from any of them easily, either with the links in the emails themselves, or from the Edit Subscriptions page.

Just a heads-up.

I don't think I've subscribed to any threads, but I used to get emails whenever someone sent me a PM, but I stopped getting those emails a while back. I just assumed that either you stopped them for some reason, or somehow I accidentally changed my email settings.

I liked getting those emails, but it wasn't important enough to bother you about it, so I never mentioned it. Hopefully I'll start getting those PM emails again.