The Suicide Squad

→ in
Tools    

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-sequel-974436

"Mel Gibson is mulling joining the DC Extended Universe … as a director. Warner Bros. is courting the actor-director to helm Suicide Squad 2 and the sides are early in talks, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. No official offer has been made nor has any commitment.

Sources say that Gibson is familiarizing himself with the material. But the studio is not being passive and is also looking at other directors, Daniel Espinosa among them."

Seems like a good choice but it's all about the writing and how much WB will stick their nose into this.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wanted to see the first one because I love Margot Robbie, and really liked jared in DBC, but someone linked to an article about jared's antics on set. I don't want to know what wannabee method actors do when not before a camera. Really turned me off, I'm afraid to say.

I wanted to see the first one because I love Margot Robbie, and really liked jared in DBC, but someone linked to an article about jared's antics on set. I don't want to know what wannabee method actors do when not before a camera. Really turned me off, I'm afraid to say.
What kind of antics would Jared do to make you not want to watch the movie?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What kind of antics would Jared do to make you not want to watch the movie?

Gee I dont know.. Sending cast members used condoms as a joker prank kinda disturbed me. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

After having been deeply disappointed with the first Suicide Squad, I personally would have suggested that DC drop any idea of a sequel altogether. However....I would watch the film if Mad Mel was put in charge of it, purely because it's him. The insanity would know no end...

After having been deeply disappointed with the first Suicide Squad, I personally would have suggested that DC drop any idea of a sequel altogether. However....I would watch the film if Mad Mel was put in charge of it, purely because it's him. The insanity would know no end...

He is good, but i am unaware of him making insane movies.

Mel Gibson seems a strange choice given that he is on record as saying that BvS is a piece of **** and him having expressed interest in directing a Iron Man movie. Couple that with how toxic Gibson is to some people still over his past antics and the DCEU generally negative reception in the media at the moment.

I rate MEL Gibson highly. I mean as a man he might be a bit of a idiot but he has put in some mighty fine acting/directing jobs. He knows his craft just be interesting to see if he is allowed to do his thing or if WB wants him to do their thing.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
you gotta love when the same dude that calls super-hero movies **** wants to make a super-hero movie.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
you gotta love when the same dude that calls super-hero movies **** wants to make a super-hero movie.

He doesn't.

This won't happen.

All rumour BS to try and save a dead franchise.

Suspect's Reviews

I call most steaks I get ****, but when I make one it's wonderful.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I loved the first movie so onboard for the second movue whoever directs.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I hated the first one, but the foundation for a good movie is still there, so I hope whoever is attached can work it out.

Nothing Gibson has ever done screams that he's right for this, but if that would ever happen (which I can't see happening) that would definitely be interesting.

It's a supervillain movie.