Cary Elwes Joins the X-Files

Tools    

Cary Elwes has joined the cast of Fox Broadcasting Co.'s drama "The X-Files." According to the Hollywood Reporter, he will play the recurring character of FBI assistant director Brad Follmer, ex-boyfriend of special agent Monica Reyes (Annabeth Gish).
"It's not just adding a terrific actor, it's adding somebody of a certain stature to the show," creator/executive producer Chris Carter said of Elwes' signing. He said the producers' goal was to cast someone very different from special agent John Dogget (Robert Patrick). "(Follmer) is a guy who is a little more buttoned up, a little more polished; he represents a different kind of FBI," Carter said.

MovieForums Extra
Question about the X-Files. How far along is the series in the US? I think we've had the newest one (though I'm not sure), where in the last couple of episodes Scully is due to give birth to (something?) and everyone is after her in order to kill it. Fox and Scully kiss in the end (it's the first time I've seen them kiss, not sure if it's the first time in the series though)...

They kissed during that lusitania type ship episode. and they kissed happy new year in the millenium episode while they were watchin dick clark. and they practiclly kissed in the x files movie but scully wuz stung by a bee.

Isnt cary elwes the hero of the movie MEN in HOSE?