Survivor 2

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think it'll be somewhat like that, in the end Colby will win. Hope he does too.

But if he loses immunity then he is getting voted right off.

Depends -- Keith will probably vote Colby off, but I don't know if Tina would. Quite frankly, it could go either way there. I don't see Keith as having a better shot with either of them -- he's dead both ways.

TINA will Win even though I can't stand her. She will win Immunity because she kills Colby with a can of soup and Keith is so frightened that he hides in the river and pretends to be an alligator. This is why Tina will win!

Originally posted by Pigsnie
TINA will Win even though I can't stand her. She will win Immunity because she kills Colby with a can of soup and Keith is so frightened that he hides in the river and pretends to be an alligator. This is why Tina will win!
Oh no, not you too!

Yes, Tina will probably win. I hope Colby does, and I still feel as if he will, but it's likely wishful thinking.

Commish, your brothers make me glad I sent mine to Harrow.

I agree with TWT, i forget what he said but I'm sure it was highly intelectual and exactly right. TWT is smart

Originally posted by TWTwannaBe
I agree with TWT, i forget what he said but I'm sure it was highly intelectual and exactly right. TWT is smart
Your funnier than Jeremy.

OG, I do not try to be funny. I simply try to be like TWT, when I'm thirty and have 70 or 80 gashes in the head from soup cans, then I will know I have lived a happy life. A life with TWT (and his beatings).

Ok that whole live in the U.S. thing pretty much completely ruined the show for me. I don't like that at all. Why are they gonna leave Australia to announce it. It's called The Australian Outback! Idiots. Only thing that saved that was the preview for JP3. God that looked cool!

As for the winner:
Chris and I were talking before the show, and I guess he was right, or more that site was right. Towards the middle of the show, I started to think it would be Tina because of the way everyone was talking to her. But I really wanted Colby to win. He actually played the game, It's not just mental, it is a physical game and he was the most physical. He should have won. Although she did deserve it too.

Hey hey, time for me to brag Peter. I called Tina shortly before I read the spoiler -- I doubted it many times through the show, but I told myself it was just wishful thinking.

Sorry, but I don't see Tina as being the most impressive. Here's why: If Mike doesn't burn himself, Tina is gone a lot earlier. Colby might have made it anyway with Immunity. Colby was better -- Tina was a bit more fortunate. But she does seem nice -- and worse people could have won.

Poor Debb. I really do feel sorry for her.

Wanna make out?
In honor of Elisabeth I used Aussie shampoo stuff this morning...

MovieForums Extra
What does Aussie shampoo have to do with Elizabeth?!

Mark my words: Colby wins Immunity and votes Keith off. Colby beats Tina in the final vote,4-3
Have to say: ha ha I think Tina deserved it more than Colby when it came down to them in the end, Colby was too arrogant and too sure he was going to get the money (which is why he voted off Keith instead of Tina). Had he gone with Keih he would have been $900,000 richer! Like he said, he should have sucked up to Jerri more!

Yup, me wrong -- but in my defense, while actually preparing to watch the show that night, I changed my mind and predicated *exactly* what happened -- ask TWTAdmirerFromAfar

Just found this out yesterday. Amber, the second hot chic, is actually my friend Scott's cousin. I just found that out. Obviously my first reaction was: "DUDE!! YOUR COUSIN IS F***ING HOT!!"

Just thought you'd like to know that.