Ðèstîñy's Thread!

Tools    

OK, I was going to start this on Mother's Day, and do a post about the holiday, and how my day was spent. I may still add that soon enough, because of course it was movie related. ALL of my holidays are.

Anyways, this year that I was totally going to dedicate to my health, and getting better, is a complete mess. I will fix it, though. I know I can. It's just not who I am, to abandon someone who has no one else. Of course, once they don't actually need me, but just love the attention, I have to start thinking about myself. My problems aren't exactly small/simple.

I suppose I will start this with a video that my brother just posted on my Facebook. It blew my mind, so I want to share it. OK, it was one minute and thirty seconds into this video, that I saw on my Facebook. It's just amazing!

Alex & Jumpy ~ The Parkour Dog

I think thats one of those sheepdogs that help herd, and even run on the backs of sheep doing it. Cool vid, welcome back D!!

Thanks sweetie! It's been great chatting with you again. I'll be getting to that last PM, and Facebook, soon enough.

Speaking of PMs, I would like to apologize to the many people who sent me PMs during those crazy months I just had. I don't suppose I replied to a single one, and I do feel really bad about that. I'm sorry, and I'll look back into them, to see if I still need to reply at all. By now it may be way too late. Loner and Matt, I know I owe the two of you PMs. Once again, I'm sorry! Love ya both!

p.s. Rhys, I think??? I believe you are the one that sent me a PM that simply said, "Go ahead and grill me." I'm going to need to focus on just me for the next several months. I'm truly sorry about that, but I used to do those grill threads all the time, and it was simply just me feeling bad that so many people still wanted one made just for themselves, but they weren't getting created. I'm a Cancer, and we forever mother over people, worry about them, etc . . . I just need to chill out in that department, and start worrying about me, or I won't be around many more years. (I'll explain that later.) Anyways, Toose created that thread, so I think you should PM him, and he should start worrying about it some.

Oh yeah!

Always nice to see you hun .... glad you're back and hopefully you'll get to concentrate on yourself and all that entails for a while (whilst still checking in on here of course)!

Always nice to see you hun .... glad you're back and hopefully you'll get to concentrate on yourself and all that entails for a while (whilst still checking in on here of course)!
Thanks, sweetie! Oh yes, I will for sure check in. I hope another music thread gets started soon. I didn't see Chyp's thread in time, because of being away. Maybe I'll be able to catch the next thread.

Hey honey. I hope this is you back regularly.
Hi Honey! I sure am back, regularly. It's funny, but after I wrote my reply to Chyp, I went away, played a game, watched videos, did things with the family, did Facebook, and made another post and shout on here. I've now changed my mind about another music tournament. For now, of course. I'll do more later, for sure. Anyways, the movie contest, the Love It, or Hate It game, plus my two personal threads, are more than enough for me.

Hey babe! You need to get back at it in my exercise thread. Mine started today, and I need at least you and Foster in there. There have been others, but I've apparently had a lot more chats with the two of you, and now I am finally good to go. I need you guys. Pleeeeease!

I'm back too

MoFo is like a weird plane of existence. It's been here so long we have people leave and come back as different people sometimes months or years later.

It's like the Stephen King story, 'Sometimes They Come Back'

I wonder sometimes what it'd be like if MoFo wasn't 'here' anymore.

It's surreal. I was such an egotistical ass when I first started posting here I'm surprised the long timers still speak to me!

Sir Toose, you and Destiny have been here a long time! Did you sign up at the very start of this site? And do either of you know what happened to a member named Gunny?

Welcome back Destiny! I wish you well with your health problems, a positive spirit can do wonders and you sound positive about getting healthy so I'm sure you can do it

Yeah Destiny dont be trying to run a bunch of games or activities. Thatll stress you out for no reason. Id rather you be chill and stay. Have you heard from ClaireOfTheMoon? She PM'd me a year or so ago.

I was such an egotistical ass when I first started posting here I'm surprised the long timers still speak to me!
Odd. You've never given me the impression that you're an egotistical ass.

98% of the rest of the forum has, but not you.

Yeah Sexy, Destiny, and Toose are legit "old timers". I however am a legit mid timer.

Odd. You've never given me the impression that you're an egotistical ass.

98% of the rest of the forum has, but not you.
You're sweet, mon ami, I love you... Always have!

You're sweet, mon ami, I love you... Always have!
Didn't you have a near death experience? That's what I seem to always remember about you. You almost died and I think you saw the light or something. You've always been into the supernatural.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	supernatural.jpg
Views:	840
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	26689  

Didn't you have a near death experience? That's what I seem to always remember about you. You almost died and I think you saw the light or something. You've always been into the supernatural.
Motorcycle crash. Almost did me in. Still trying. Supernatural? No. Supernormal? Perhaps.

Motorcycle crash. Almost did me in. Still trying. Supernatural? No. Supernormal? Perhaps.
I knew it was a motorcycle crash. I remembered that.

We need a new God/afterlife/supernatural thread going here. That used to be the cornerstone of this forum back in the day, I thought. Everyone talked about God. It was like church. Nobody does that anymore. The place has become infested with atheists who think they're so cool and hip. It's depressing. Everytime you come here now, you're made to feel like your life is worthless. God has left the building.

I knew it was a motorcycle crash. I remembered that.

We need a new God/afterlife/supernatural thread going here. That used to be the cornerstone of this forum back in the day, I thought. Everyone talked about God. It was like church. Nobody does that anymore. The place has become infested with atheists who think they're so cool and hip. It's depressing. Everytime you come here now, you're made to feel like your life is worthless. God has left the building.
We're all clueless poopbutts walking on some lucky rock light years away from any true understanding. We're learning though. Ever so slowly....

Does this mean you're going to catch up the grill threads?!?

Nope1172
AlexWilder
Guaporense
CiCi
ursaguy
urkillinmesmalls
mojofilter

Re: mojofilter

Grill a MoFo.

Go ahead and grill me next

No offense to MoJo, but he would be last on the list.

p.s. CiCi, I'm so sorry. I never got around to the rest of these. You are always so sweet to me, too. These things took a lot of time, because of how I did them. I tried to make them more personal, as well as organizing them on the main list, so that they would always be easy to find. I most definitely did this FOR you guys, but it's time I just shouldn't spare anymore. Love ya, sweetie!

If you know me, you know that I'm full of it. If he never does them, I will feel guilty and sorry for you guys, and I'll freakin' do them all. Just like I always do. God help me! Shhhhh!!!