Used Future Got Married

Tools    

Hi everyone. Yes it's true. On October 3rd I finally made an honest woman of my long suffering fiance Kathy. We had a lovely chapel wedding in Wales with forty guests comprising of close family and friends. Two days later we flew to Canada for a three week honeymoon, where we stayed with friends in Toronto, Burlington and Hamilton; before heading to a cottage retreat in Haliburton Highlands (near Minden). Naturally we're both ecstatically happy - though for me the best thing about being married is that I'm finally able to quote Columbo during film conversations - My wife's a big fan

Snow globe.

Me and my cupcake/s.

My two best men who you'll be glad to hear have different taste in film.

Just before signing the registry.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Congratulations UF! But I'm a little disappointed you didn't go with a cheesy 80's horror theme.

All the best to you and your wife, Used Future. I went to a wedding for a family member just three days before your own, so I felt that wedding spirit around the same time.

Hey, congrats. I hope maybe this means a return to your wonderful 80's fest in the future? I mean, you're married now. So, the pressure's off, yeah?

Congratulations! The pics are lovely. Sorry we didn't get to meet up again while you were in North America, but totally understandable.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Congratulations UF! Your wife looks lovely. And a Columbo fan to boot? You hit the jackpot!

Though now that she's your wife how long before she starts to dismantle your DVD room?!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Congrats buddy.

Now you can go around the town and tell people "My wife has an inner ear infection".

Suspect's Reviews

Wow! Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments.

Loner, I actually wanted a 70's style three piece suit but couldn't find one anywhere. The tie is vintage though. Unfortunately Kathy's scared of zombies so the 80's theme was a big no-no.

PW I've been meaning to do a few more of those 80's trash reviews for about two years so go figure. Truth is I sometimes wish I'd never created that thread. Then I re-read a few pages and manage the odd chuckle between cringes.

Lines congratulations on your wedding also. Wouldn't mind seeing a few pics if you want to create a thread or PM me. Unfortunately we never made it to North America this time round. Just had so many family members and friends to visit in Canada, and ran out of time. We'll be over again in the next couple of years so there'll be plenty more opportunities to meet up again. On the plus side you did have the pleasure of telephoning Toronto's fast talking answer to Estelle Getty - Mother Butterfield. I put on 14 pounds on our honeymoon and it's all down to her baking.

JayDee I will be dismantling the dvd room over the next week as we're moving. I can re-build it though - we have the technology.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Congrats UF! May many years of happiness come your way. A few words of advice-- Remember, YOUR the boss. She's merely the decision maker.