Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Well, I see that everyone in your avatar is wearing a hat similar to the one Jayne wears from time to time in Firefly.

Nah, I just thought it would be more realistic if they were wearing some headwear, considering how cold it is in space.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I'm just playing the game how it was in my old place. It was called Friday Avatar thread.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Depends what Caitlyn says.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Way to go Neil, trying to be the black sheep.

Suspect's Reviews

I wants in too! Alllll the way at the bottom of the list...
OK, I'll add you in.

Just jumping ahead...can we do the Alien movies next?
Each member has their own turn at making up a theme. Caity is next, according to the high post count list, at the start of this thread.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I know its for a week. I'm just playing just for Friday. Is that wrong?
That's like saying you want paid for a working for a full week, but only work one day of the week. It's not hard to change your avatar to something different for an entire week, is it?

I don't want to be the hard ass of the group here, but it's all or nothing. The whole point of it is to have fun, and since you were the one that asked about it, why are you the only one that doesn't want to do it anymore?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Ah, this is the first time I've noticed this thread (where have I been?). With that: I'm in. Off to change my avatar and signature, even though I'm not into Star Trek.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

With so many members signing on, it's going to be a bit of a challenge to pick a theme with enough of whoever or whatever to go around...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm no Trekkie either, but I still want to participate in the fun.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Neither am I, but how can you beat William Shatner shouting KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN freakishly loud.