Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

What are some movie scenes that made you you want to stab you r brain and try to forget about it?

Fatal Affection- The scene where the rabbit gets cooked- that was gross.

Any time when you go to see an action film and they throw some gratuitous romance in. Fair enough if it's gratutious sex, but when you want to be seeing Will Smith or Tom Cruise shoot some guys and you get pillow talk? Bah!

So many good movies, so little time.
The male rape scene in Pulp Fiction

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

True, rape is no laughing matter, unless it's a clown getting raped.

The entirety of Cannibal Holocaust. Yuck.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Leto shooting up in Requiem For A Dream

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
The bit with the ice cubes in Do The Right Thing.

Whose idea was that?

Put me in your pocket...
Looney Tunes: Back in Action...Steve Martin as Mr. Chairman...in any scene. I like him too much to see him so pathetically awful.

Sophie's Choice...the choice scene. As a mom, this was so incrediably disturbing to me. I wish I hadn't seen it.

Jaws...opening scene with the first girl. To this day, the only place I feel comfortable swimming is in pool...where I can see what's underneath me.

I'll have to give some more thought on more scenes I wished I hadn't seen.

I guess if there is a scene I wish I hadn't watched, it would be more when I saw it during a very young age. The Pig's blood in Carrie aways made me want to vomit since it made such an impact on me then. Never cared to rewatch that scene since either.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
-the last 20 or so minutes of 'audition'

-the sex scene in 21 grams between naomi watts and sean penn where watts' nipples are huuuge, its disgusting!

-jared letos purple infected arm in requiem for a dream when he shows it to the doctor

-in battle royale when the girl stabs the guy in the balls,ARGH!

-in war of the roses where micheal douglas gets bitten in the penis

Don't like the bit in "The Edge" where the chap gets eaten by the grissly bear. Don't know why,but it's just too realistic for my liking, a bit like the dry sponge in "The Green Mile". I mean,there I am sitting with my popcorn, enjoying the film then 'that' happens. I mean it's a Tom Hanks movie for God's sake.

The Fast and the Furious.

Just a girl who loves movies
Anything with animals being hit or killed. I am such an animal lover that it just ruins my day, even if I know that the animal in the movie isn't actually harmed during the filming.

the whole of clockward orange the best part of that movie is when the credits roll at the end

I wish I never saw the open arm sore in Requiem For A Dream... that was so disturbing to me I have no words to describe it.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Originally Posted by AmyLovesYou
I wish I never saw the open arm sore in Requiem For A Dream... that was so disturbing to me I have no words to describe it.
i seriously agree, when i was watching it i honestly felt totally weak in the knees like i was gonna faint, you could even see the hole in his vein,BLEUGH