100 Favourites from the Future

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Hey UF. While I have gone through your list before (and even pickep up quite a few recomendations I've subsequently bought and watched) I've been meaning to revisit it for ages to read all the little pieces you wrote and also to rep the crap out of it!

Anyway it really is a great list, probably the coolest list on here. Will there may be some lists I think are 'better' in terms of featuring more films I personally like, none are cooler. Just so many films I really like or love - Spy Who Loved Me, China Syndrome, Wonder Boys, Point Blank, Taking of Pelham, The Hitcher, Enter the Dragon, Assault on Precinct 13, Coogan's Bluff, Dog Day Afternoon, Total Recall, Die Hard, Cube, Dirty Harry, Three Days of the Condor, Invasion of Body Snatchers, Diamonds Are Forever, Charley Varrick, Terminator, Jaws, Westworld, Yojimbo, They Live, To Live and Die in LA, Escape from New York, Repo Man, RoboCop, Planet of the Apes......Actually just looking at all those films, maybe there aren't any 'better' lists.

Interesting to see someone else (along with Rodent) already listing Dredd so high. Really need to get that watched

Interesting to see someone else (along with Rodent) already listing Dredd so high. Really need to get that watched
Thanks JD. I grew up on (and used to collect) the comics so Dredd was probably the biggest movie event of my life along with the crappy Stallone version back in 1995. It rights so many wrongs from that movie whilst harking back to 80's Carpenter-esque action films; I get a massive wave of childhood nostalgia every time I watch it. It's also a gritty ultra-violent antidote to all the mega budgeted, 12 rated Marvel and Dark Horse adaptations everyone (except me) loves these days.