Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

Pretty much the first scene in final destination..

I am still unable to board a plane without checking if the fold out tray latch is broken hahah

Oh yeh and the blow torch to the eye in Hostel

The scene in Hannibal where he has opened up Ray Liotas skull and proceeds to feed Ray his own "cooked" brain....eughk...I get chills just thinking about it.

There are no scenes I can think of that I wished I hadn't seen, but I'll list the most disturbing I can think of...

NAKED
Jeremy (Greg Cruttwell) rapes Sophie (Katrin Cartlidge).

REQUIEM FOR A DREAM
Harry (Jared Leto) shooting up into his infected arm.

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD
The final cruel, explosive fight between Frank (DiCaprio) and April (Winslet).

STRAW DOGS
The rape scene.

KIDS
The date rape scene.

THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY
Tom (Matt Damon) killing Peter Smith-Kingsley (Jack Davenport). Off-screen, but the audio is immensely disturbing.

THE FUNERAL
Chez (Chris Penn) raping a teenage prostitute.

THE CONVERSATION
The blood rising up in the toilet.

THE EXORCIST
The backwards walk down the stairs.

ONE HOUR PHOTO
The dream sequence.

See the trailer here:

a scene from a saw movie were one guy has his mouth sewn and he screams guess what happens

Gurotesuku. . . any scene
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." . . .
"Even when I was carrying a gun, she scared the be-jesus out of me."

Every overly cliche romance movie where they whisper "I love you". There's nothing wrong with love, but your just kinda sitting there like "really, this again?" At least in horror films they may have bad lines but they come up with creative ways to kill people.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
Any Scene from Hero starring Jet Li. Not because it's disgusting or anything, just because of how full of crap and boring the movie is. :P

American History X the curb stomping scene, just the part when the black guy puts his teeth on the curb you hear the scrapping and it's like nails on a chalkboard for me.

The "tent" scene in Brokeback Mountain

The beach sequence in Saving Private Ryan when Cpt Miller is dragging that guy,an explosion happens and he looks back to find he's dragging a dismembered torso

I don't like to see torture scene..

To love and be loved in return
A scene I would never forget.
The scene was in "The fountain".
I remember that's a scene where Hugh Jackman's mouth blooms flowers and he is buried.
So disgusting for me.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
American History X the curb stomping scene, just the part when the black guy puts his teeth on the curb you hear the scrapping and it's like nails on a chalkboard for me.
The first one that comes to mind, that scene is horrible, literally haunted my dreams

The first one that comes to mind, that scene is horrible, literally haunted my dreams
For whatever reason, that scene didn't affect me the way it seems to affect everyone else... maybe there's something wrong with me.

Making a difference
THE HILLS HAVE EYES, the rape scene was so intense that i freaked out!

Female Jungle Poster
The torching scene near the end of The Wicker Man:

Never mind Nic Cage screaming; there were animals in that tower!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
For whatever reason, that scene didn't affect me the way it seems to affect everyone else... maybe there's something wrong with me.
It's not so much the idea of curbing someone, it's more the sound you hear when he does it. Like in Sopranos Season 6, Tony Soprano does something similar to a rival gang member but it really didn't bother me even half as much as the American History X scene

I am half agony, half hope.
The boot camp scene in Full Metal Jacket bothered me. I didn't like seeing Pyle getting picked on because I believe he was developmentally disabled.